Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

But then I'd have to pay attention to them. This way, I water 'em if they wilt, and chop 'em back if they get too tall.

I'm not sure I'll ever run this DC4 though ... :p

I chopped the 2 platinum Buffalo crosses, got them washed and hung .

Here's few pics of my grape gasoline, grape pie/jet fuel gelato by Compound genetics

Hope everyone had a good turkey day and long weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Anyone have any suggestions on a good camera, I'm trying to step up my picture taking. I've been leaning towards the Sony a6000, I found a kit on Amazon with 2 lenses and accessory kit for $600. I'm wanting to keep it under a $1000, I have 1 pack of beans I'm gonna sell for 1k. I couldn't afford just to buy, I'm glad I've made some good buys last year with beans. This is gonna be my Christmas present to myself

Hope everyone is having a nice Monday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Anyone have any suggestions on a good camera, I'm trying to step up my picture taking. I've been leaning towards the Sony a6000, I found a kit on Amazon with 2 lenses and accessory kit for $600. I'm wanting to keep it under a $1000, I have 1 pack of beans I'm gonna sell for 1k. I couldn't afford just to buy, I'm glad I've made some good buys last year with beans. This is gonna be my Christmas present to myself

Hope everyone is having a nice Monday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Beans for 1k...wtf Buck...u gotta pack thats gold plated??

I ran out of my special sauce last week, had to get a liter to last me a year. This stuff works great with docs kit. I was using mammoth p but this stuff blows away mammath. Only use 1ml per gal of water once a week. I've been testing this for past year and love results. This is only thing I use with kit

Beans for 1k...wtf Buck...u gotta pack thats gold plated??

Yea I know it sounds crazy. But seeds are the new baseball cards lol. I've been offered some crazy prices for some of my beans. I'm guilty of paying too much, $350 is most I've paid for a pack. But I can double or triple that as fast as I can post them online. Trading beans has been paying for my health insurance past couple months.

Hope everyone is having a super frosty Friday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

I got this stagger lee by alien genetics just about ready to flip. I tied the 4 tops down to each corner, they have filled in nice. Has great structure, tight internodal spacing. This cross is pre 98 bubba kush/sour apple

Hope everyone's day is going great :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Hey Buck! Stagger Lee looking vigorous! When you gonna run Banannas and Blow (a ween song for those that don't know, alien also has another one named after a ween song, Demon Sweat, they're regs and a little pricy if I remember correctly or I would've snagged some.)

:passitleft:

Idk yet, that's another reason I gotta quit buying seeds can't decide what to run. I may be getting to test few strains for seedjunky soon.

Yea alien gear is pricey $150-300 a pack for regs.

I need to start running some of the strains I made soon.

I love sitting in the dark on Saturday morning, effin power out again and I even paid the bill this month wtf lol

:Namaste::passitleft:

Gotta have some purple bud in rotation, here's another tester from strayfox, pink rose/sleeping Iraqi She's got a couple weeks to go I think. I'm not sure what day she is, I stop counting after cat drench lol

She's a good yeilder too, hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom