Breeding Question re: Colloidal Silver

Lemon Paradise

I have read several threads dealing with colloidal silver being used to create a hermie, for breeding purposes..

I found an article online about colloidal silver (seems to have a lot of uses) and looks to be pretty easy to produce.

I am currently getting ready to build a small grow room (out-growing the closet already...lol) and figure I would give it a try.

So, the question is,, once a branch is sprayed down, how long before it develops male flowers? and how long does the he/she need to be isolated?

like can I put her in her own room for 2 weeks, and then put her back in with the rest of the girls? How long until the male pollen is gone from the hermie?

I want to have a few seeds,, not a whole room of them,, :smokin:

I hope I am making sense,, I am at work, and not medicated yet, :slide: , so I think I should be making sense... but who knows...

thanks

I have read several threads dealing with colloidal silver being used to create a hermie, for breeding purposes..

I found an article online about colloidal silver (seems to have a lot of uses) and looks to be pretty easy to produce.

I am currently getting ready to build a small grow room (out-growing the closet already...lol) and figure I would give it a try.

So, the question is,, once a branch is sprayed down, how long before it develops male flowers? and how long does the he/she need to be isolated?

like can I put her in her own room for 2 weeks, and then put her back in with the rest of the girls? How long until the male pollen is gone from the hermie?

I want to have a few seeds,, not a whole room of them,, :smokin:

I hope I am making sense,, I am at work, and not medicated yet, :slide: , so I think I should be making sense... but who knows...

thanks
using CS solutions is not causing hermying..it also isn't the same as rhodalization..its a system for removing copper from the plants system which halts ethylene production and the plant gets confused about its gender and starts popping balls..hermying would be bad..as the traits would/ could get passed on..all feminized seed is made through ethylene reduction techniques utilizing silver solutions. CS is not safe to smoke..overspray. will contaminate your girls ...if this shit gets in your lungs..it will harm your lungs..irrepairably!.. keep the seed..junk the plants..not worth risking your health or others..it works i do this for cross breeding and stabilizing my strains.

use 50ppm spray twice a day for ten days , then once , works great every time
260 seeds from a stunted auto :) never got one hermie from hundreds and hundred of seeds
P1120087.JPG

use 50ppm spray twice a day for ten days , then once , works great every time
260 seeds from a stunted auto :) never got one hermie from hundreds and hundred of seeds
P1120087.JPG
How do you manage to get your colloidal silver up to 50 ppm? I have been trying for a couple days now, and all I can seem to get is 20 ppm. I am using the three 9 volt batteries in series with 14 ga silver rods. It seems to peak at 20 after three hours and then start to decline..... is that typical or do you use a different dc power source?

How do you manage to get your colloidal silver up to 50 ppm? I have been trying for a couple days now, and all I can seem to get is 20 ppm. I am using the three 9 volt batteries in series with 14 ga silver rods. It seems to peak at 20 after three hours and then start to decline..... is that typical or do you use a different dc power source?
Not so sure that you do. It maxes out at a fairly low ppm. It should work fine as is, or always did for me anyway.

I bought at that , i use the same seller on flea bay :) blue bottle worked out cheaper in the end ,

I bought at that , i use the same seller on flea bay :) blue bottle worked out cheaper in the end ,
Hey Nutty P, I was planning on trying STS this go around. The brand is Twenty420 & is a 2 part mix. This will be my 1st go at this. So due to lack of experience I want to know how you isolate the branch you spray so it doesn't get on the rest of the plant ? You said spray twice per day for 10 days & then once. Then Once ? Once the next day, once everyday, once a week ? Not sure what you meant.

once the pollen is ripe enough you can snip that brach off and put it else where in a glass of water , like you would a clone also , then collect the pollen , i use a red plate and pull the sacs off as the ripen, then you just use an artist paint brush and pollinate your fav plants , one branch on them too will give enough seeds , i like seeds and bud :)

something like this
hqdefault.jpg

I isolate by snipping the leaf ends of the branch i spray , like you would a clone , just so you recognise the branch ,and don't use near a fan ,
yes twice a day then once a day , :thumb:
Not exactly what I meant. I meant do you put plastic or something behind the branch you spray so it doesn't get on other branches. Is there a need to remove this plant from my other plants ? I wouldn't think so since it only pollinates the 1 branch & not the rest of the plant.

I think so yes. I mean, I’ve just always run it until the PPM stopped rising. It worked every time after that.
Thank ya Weasel, appreciate it. I agree, I think I am just gonna go with my low-falootin 20 ppm and see what happens.

Thank you Nutty, and thanks for the other info I gleaned while here as well.

You all are great, thanks!

You can pick a handy branch that sits out from the rest , have this plant on the out side of your space so you can lift out , hold down the branch slightly and spray :) leave for 15 mins and set back in , is this better :ganjamon:
One last question. Is there any chance that the rest of the plant could get pollinated & is it necessary to remove the sprayed branch when I see nanners or balls ? Sorry if dumb questions but got to learn somewhere & want to do it right the 1st time.

There's no actual way to tell its 50 ppm without a really specialized tester..because the silver is very conductive..it shorts the regular TDS meter reading..it's easier to use a simple green laser to guesstimate macro particles by reflection..you will see a solid beam of consistent dimension through the liquid that is the same going in and exiting the glass container...the liquid should be a light gold wheat colour..if it's too dark or shows solids at bottom of jar..you went to far or used too high of a voltage.

Back
Top Bottom