Brightwood's G13 BG#2 LST 1000 Watt HPS Grow Journal

Forgot the family portrait
*Sorry if pics are coming in rotated have to figure out why

420-magazine-mobile1093315271.jpg

Damn those ladies are looking healthy! Don't worry about that split, it happened to my big girl and she didn't stress out one bit! Actually broke her stem in veg causing it to hollow out, you could put a finger through it but now it's thick as 3 fingers.

Are you doing a traditional mainline? All the tutorials I've been reading I see that as soon as you top you deleaf everything but the one node. Just curious how you do it because I plan on trying mainlining for the first time next grow.

Thanks for the love kush and yes I've seen that stem you have is something serious my friend

And I'll be totally honest I thought mainline was new lingo for the main stem lmaooo but nowthat I know it's a technique I'll have to check it out haven't been on in awhile to see all these new techniques this and the ponytail are new to me I top and LST but I'll only top once when I do

Thanks for the love kush and yes I've seen that stem you have is something serious my friend

And I'll be totally honest I thought mainline was new lingo for the main stem lmaooo but nowthat I know it's a technique I'll have to check it out haven't been on in awhile to see all these new techniques this and the ponytail are new to me I top and LST but I'll only top once when I do

Ohhh hahaha ok no worries man! Yah when you get some time check out mainlining or "fluxing" they also call it. You top the main stem at the 3rd node, strip all other leaves and LST the 2 mains, then you top those, trim all leaves under that node and tie down, etc. It basically gives you one main line where nutrients pass through giving the same amount of nutrients to each branch coming off the mainline. it allows for even spacing and an even canopy.

Regardless what you're doing looks great, keep up the good work!

Ok a lot of progress has been made since my last post. My new tent came in and the 3 big girls have been in flower under the 1000 for about 3 days

Here's a group shout

420-magazine-mobile1525461530.jpg

Can't wait to fill this tent up feels so empty w/ just 3 in there.

I started 2 autos Dr feel good and Orange diesel and still have the 2 OG's and Tangie's in the veg tent along w/ cuttings from all 3 of the ladies budding. It's actually my first time cloning I hope some of them come thru. Will have a pic update of the veg tent a later on till then peace out 420!

Apologies for being MIA 420 I've been finishing up my last semester of college super busy!!

The ladies are healthy and beautiful loving how this grow and the future of my garden is looking!

Here's a pic of the ladies 19 days into flower
This is the big sister of the bunch Blueberry gum #2 is a monster

420-magazine-mobile1348543754.jpg

420-magazine-mobile168060615.jpg

Group shot BBG is in the left corner

420-magazine-mobile1160089139.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom