Mangosnappers - 1000 Watt - Organic Supersoil - Liberty Haze

A healthy lookin bunch there mate :)

Cheers Mate!!... a lovely bunch of girls they are, and well mannered too. they never give me any problems, Besides hand watering and turning here and there for an even spread of light. I don't do anything at all. mt Solis-Tek Matrix ballast does all the hard work...lol
seriously, i'll never use another ballast...it has a remote, and it's own timer and loads of goodies growers just love... cheers!

~ And now the leaf to calyx structure is forming very nicely, when photo'd in front of the lights they seem to be getting dense as they go...~ other than that, the only real concern is water. the girls are drinking alot of water now. almost 4 gallons a day, I have just noticed how I was going through so much, now I am monitoring the intake more, it doesn't matter. I'll give them whatever they require.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq1.jpg
nay2colas1.jpg
may2e1.jpg
may2colas11.jpg
may2a1.jpg
may2b1.jpg
kkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
jjjjjjjj.jpg
kkkkkk1.jpg
jhhjhjjjjjj.jpg
nay2colas.jpg
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
may2e.jpg
may2b.jpg

Happy healthy and budding quite nicely :) bravo! :)

:Namaste: thank you very kindly. it's nice when there is no surprises and everything is almost really on cruiser
control. in three weeks i'll do a soil flush, and then hit them with some H&G shooting powder to finish them off.
and I use flawless finish, so my end product looks real good for a high value crop.

:Namaste: thank you very kindly. it's nice when there is no surprises and everything is almost really on cruiser
control. in three weeks i'll do a soil flush, and then hit them with some H&G shooting powder to finish them off.
and I use flawless finish, so my end product looks real good for a high value crop.

Before this you add nothing to your soil right other than your super soil mix? I just cooked up my own batch of super soil. I didn't have access to all the ingredients so I made some substitutions. Mind checking it over and telling me what you think?

I mix my soils based on need so amounts vary based on pot size. I add extras based on recommended value on package for the gallon size pots i'll be using. My hope is I can "just add water" like supersoil with the ingredients I had locally.

Base:
2 Parts Canadian Peat Moss
1.5 Parts Local Organic Compost/Wiggle Worm - Worm Castings
0.5 Parts Perlite

Additives:
Sunleaves Indonesian Bat Guano 0-7-0
Espoma Greensand
Azomite
Happy Frog Steamed Bone Meal
Epsoma Organic Plant Tone
Epsoma Gypsum
Garden Lime
Xtreme Gardening Mycorrzials

Bassclef here's a simple video for you.

don't forget the humic acid and lots of worm castings, also I let my soil cook for like a month and a half. and the periodically compost tea to re energize your soil.

What's a shaking my brother? Its been to Long time since I was graced by your presence.
Subbed!!

Dusty... well hello my friend, glad to see you, thank you for giving us a looksy... aloha! :Namaste:

:party:
got the filter issue for my camera fixed, now the HPS bulb doesn't affect me ...lol
that being said...here's the latest and greatest pictures in their natural environment...enjoy!

may6s.jpg
may6r.jpg
may6q.jpg
may6m.jpg
may6l.jpg
may6calyaxrret.jpg
may6h.jpg
may6calyaxlolo.jpg
may6calyaxio.jpg
may6calyaxhjh.jpg
may6calyaxh.jpg
may6calyaxf.jpg
may6calyaxe.jpg

may 7, 2015 ... random pics of buds.

may7m.jpg
may7l.jpg
may7j.jpg
may7i.jpg
may7h.jpg
may7g.jpg
may7f.jpg
may7e.jpg
may7c.jpg
may7d.jpg
may7b.jpg
may7a.jpg
may7.jpg

:welcome:

week six flower: my favorite and most interesting part of the grow. these next 3 weeks before harvest, mean everything in the desert.
for some reason the main gripe about growing is fluffy airy buds...however that code broken , and thick nuggets a plenty make everybody happy... so you can see , how every crop is do or die here...that sucks...." check out my buds " ... god bless

may16d.jpg
may16i.jpg
may16l.jpg
may16o.jpg
may16m.jpg
may16k.jpg
may16q.jpg
may16s.jpg
may16u.jpg
may7f.jpg
may16c.jpg
may16.jpg

Big ol fat colas mmmmmn looking fantastically scummdidlyumpious my good sir.

:thanks: I like they way you talk sailor...lol

it's getting so close to harvest, cant wait.... the nugs are getting riper and bigger everyday! --- that shooting powder from house and gardens is everything they say it is, doing a test right now to see if the SP actually works, and in three day's there was explosive growth
test over...100% works! ...peace!

nnnnhnnnnn.jpg
qqqqqqqqqqq1.jpg
nnnn.jpg
nnnmk.jpg
may25e.jpg
may25c1.jpg
may25dddd.jpg
may25b1.jpg
may253.jpg

got just about two weeks left on this grow. I used some pollen to get some seed bank reserves, it got crazy seeded just about everything. I needed the seeds and the mixtures are good...like I have lots of seeds that are liberty haze X colombian gold, same with a kush strain etc. etc.

note: the top colas didn't pollinate...quite a few tops didn't.

:Namaste:

thank you L/A... maintaining patience these last few weeks is always a killer for me...I want to pinch and puff and have fun with the sticky icky... so, I got good buds on the way, and enough seeds to last a good while, and with the prices of seeds now day's... you know!

:ganjamon::hippy::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom