Broke the rule!

Gelite

So last night I ran out of bud. Called everyone I know with no luck. My plants are days away from harvest so I got desperate and broke the #1 rule of growing cannabis. I went to my room and chopped a bud off and dried it under a light. I totally expected it to taste like ass but to my surprise it wasn't bad and the buzz was really nice. I was amazed that it didn't have a major green taste but it was minimal. It even had that kb taste. I'm stoked about the buzz I got. It was way nicer than the dirt I've been smoking on.

I highly recommend smoking a plant from the bottom up, while you wait for it to finish. :thumb:

Those lower buds won't amount to anything anyway, and it lets you wait as long as it takes before you finally take the whole thing down. Cut an entire lower branch off and hang it to dry in your nice hot room. 2 days later its dry enough to smoke - cut another branch and hang it to dry. Repeat. Works great!

whenever I smoke my own it seems way better than what I get elsewhere.Dont know if it is or its just in my head.cured or just quick dried doesn't matter to me if I run out:)That's why its always good to put a couple of plants around the perimeter of the garden,they get some light but are not costing you when you need some quick meds.

Here's what was left of mine by the time it was ready to harvest. I smoked at least an ounce of it. :laughtwo:

DSCN12485.JPG

Yeah that's exactly my strategy. Hopefully some of it will get cured properly before it all goes up in smoke.

my first harvest did not get cure fully before it was up in smoke....lol and i had half pound wit 3ppl smoking out of it
but got new little something to keep me satisfied for a proper cure......last few times i took trim and made hash but last harvest i just smoked it up in blunts......WAY BETTER then dirt and high resembles that of the bud it came from just got a harsh chloro taste but its fine by me so this time when i trim gonna smoke that and when all my trim is gone then finally touch the buds.....last harvest i smoked the trim after buds were gone and they lasted bout a month so shit if i can blaze my trim and then the bud they will have at least a one month cure or more lol lets see how that goes

I think the reason that rule exists is because once you taste your own home grown bud... everything else becomes instantly inferior.

And that old lays potato chip commercial... You can't stop at just one.

Once you start... you just can't stop... and then you harvest nothing.

Please don't interpret this as me disapproving of your actions... I have taken the same path twice before and ended up satisfied both times. And that is the real reason that I am growing... my weed so my rules apply.

Ya gotta test 'em I tested the WW above several times and it got better each time :peace::goodjob:

Beautiful plant Harley. Hard to beat a mature WW for looks, taste, or potency.

A question for everyone since it kind of intermingles. So if I was to defoliate some fan leaves during the grow instead of taking buds would the leaves be enough to get something out of it?

Generally you want to avoid smoking the leaves! But if you don't mind the taste you should be able to get a nice buzz from the leaves around the buds. Check them with whatever you're checking your trichromes with. The ones with lots of trichromes will have THC. If the leaf isn't near a bud it won't do anything tho'.

I heard somewhere that you can make cannabutter with leaves but idk how much it takes to make...I just want to utilize the full plant

Back
Top Bottom