Someone broke into my house to steal weed

I was more referring to what you would do to people after the fact. What do you do to the guy you found out broke into your house and stole your weed.

I'm leaning towards "not giving him a free pass for initially getting away with it." I mean... do you think it's acceptable to steal just because you make it out the door? :rolleyes:

Turbobucket has a great point about guns in the house. I have really been thinking of storing all my guns else where just for that reason. If guns are in the house they are just going to paint you out as a cartel.

Yeah - if you happen to feel the need to call 911 and ask that they send someone around to do the body-disposal for you. Now I am not going to give advice that might one day require me to obtain the services of a lawyer, lol. But I'll make a simple observation: While not everyone lives reasonably close to a pig-farmer, just about every city, town, and village in this country has at least one hardware store, Lowes, or Home Depot - and each and every one of those stores sells shovels, pick-axes, and Quickcrete. They also sell hatchets and contractors' bags (not everyone has a basement floor... in need of repair).

Y'all can do what you want, but if that is "stand by and let the thief win," I'd advise you not to advertise it. Otherwise, you'll end up without a pot to piss in. . . .

Agreed that's a bummer but not unforseen. Rule number one in grow club, don't talk about grow club. If they don't know it's there they won't bother. I would be getting a new dog, he has one job. Unless your patio faces the road or a lake, some where public with high traffic. You probably already know the person.

I tried to warn as many people as I could around here against it, but I think we'll see an awful lot of broken hearts for the next couple harvest seasons.

I second this, I would never tell ANYONE, not even friends.. people have loose lips and don’t care about others ships. Even if the people you do know, are trustworthy that doesn’t mean someone doesn’t get liquored up and say something they shouldn’t. Now Bobby and his buddies know you got plants on your balcony... another thing I would add which I’m sure has been mentioned, but if I were you I would upgrade security so deter them from coming back... remember these individuals scaled your balcony for some plants, there clearly willing to go to great lengths for this and probably would again especially since they got away so clean by the sounds of it... Also they now know you grow, which could encourage them to come back... even if it’s inside your house, so BE CAREFUL! you don’t know these people and don’t know what there willing to do.. a simple security camera on the balcony will deter them cuz there most likely camera shy ;) sorry to hear about this man, it’s bogus and shady. I came fron an area where this kind of shit happened ALL THE TIME and it was usually someone the person knew... shady people out there

Don't mind me, lol, I'm just an old-fart hillbilly who tries to follow the rule of "don't bother LEO, and hope he/she returns the favor."

Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, any “unlawful” user of a controlled substance is prohibited from purchasing or owning a gun. Because marijuana is a Schedule 1 controlled substance under federal law, the U.S. government maintains that there is no way to use cannabis lawfully.

-Ben Finley usacarry. Com
Full article here

State level legality doesn't matter to the feds

Sad but true, plus you must be in fear of your life or you go to jail.

Don't mind me, lol, I'm just an old-fart hillbilly who tries to follow the rule of "don't bother LEO, and hope he/she returns the favor."

If I'm blasting fools I'm not calling Leo, but someone else probably will, and then the shit show starts.

My house may not have firearms in it but that's far from saying it's a safe place to walk into unannounced haha just between the dogs and the bear spray on the kitchen counter still that's a bad night

I have bear spray in my truck, just in case! Great product for protection.

If I'm blasting fools I'm not calling Leo, but someone else probably will, and then the shit show starts.

My house may not have firearms in it but that's far from saying it's a safe place to walk into unannounced haha just between the dogs and the bear spray on the kitchen counter still that's a bad night

Hoyt UltraTec - Silent and deadly.

The Pearson spoiler-lite hangs by my bedside. :thumb:
Plus some more goodies in both night stands. Because my grow is isolated downstairs and the entry points are between the two there's some goodies in there too. Some are non lethals like the bear spray, some tickle a little more.

If I'm blasting fools I'm not calling Leo, but someone else probably will

I forget sometimes that noise suppressors aren't legal everywhere.

You could try randomly setting off loud firecrackers from time to time. I'm guessing that, if the concept of defending one's life, loved ones, and property is foreign to someone, they probably couldn't tell the difference between that and a firearm discharge. I did that for a while so I wouldn't get grief for occasionally shooting dinner from the kitchen doorway, until I realized the next door neighbors pretty much ignore my activities (the one with little kids did ask me to try to take all shots FROM that side of my house instead of towards it, but that's common sense anyway).

That's cool. Me... I neither especially like nor especially dislike them. I feel the same way about hammers, 20-ton bottle jacks, and every other tool.

Also: That's cool. If you ever find yourself in need, someone who feels somewhat differently will probably stand up to protect you. I think my country was founded by people like that - and there are still some of us living in it.

Finally: That's cool. I respect your opinion, and will never attempt to force you to touch a firearm. Please respect mine by never attempting to take mine away.

:thumb:

That's cool. Me... I neither especially like nor especially dislike them. I feel the same way about hammers, 20-ton bottle jacks, and every other tool.

Also: That's cool. If you ever find yourself in need, someone who feels somewhat differently will probably stand up to protect you. I think my country was founded by people like that - and there are still some of us living in it.

Finally: That's cool. I respect your opinion, and will never attempt to force you to touch a firearm. Please respect mine by never attempting to take mine away.

:thumb:

I sold all mine just before I got married. My wife wanted the shotgun loaded and cocked beside the bed.

Back
Top Bottom