Someone broke into my house to steal weed

Ya but then your dog gets put down for being a dangerous dog.
i hope next time the dog bites his hand off
Just like gunshot wounds, hospital's can tell when someone gets there arm bit off. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aerial photography is the next big Marketing scheme for Real estate brokers. I’m not quite liking their ability to legally fly over my property any time they choose.
Watch the skies, be very stealthy growing outside here in Southern Ont.

Aerial photography is the next big Marketing scheme for Real estate brokers. I’m not quite liking their ability to legally fly over my property any time they choose.
Watch the skies, be very stealthy growing outside here in Southern Ont.

When the government refuses to protect your privacy, protect it yourself, lol...

That's one solution. Since flying drones over someone's property, recording video, and then posting that video on the Internet does not appear to be a crime, you could always obtain your own setup and start mega-posting "The following realtors (shown leaving their homes, addresses superimposed at the beginning of each video) like to p!ss all over the privacy of the people who live in the houses near the ones they are trying to sell. Please use extreme caution in choosing your next home, because they might one day be the realtor selling your new neighbor's house" videos.

That's the same thing going on here in Vermont. Tons of losers going out and stealing your plants. Its horrible how lazy society has become and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Curious about an ins. claim. A friend lost fourty nine plants due to a power outage that lasted just under seven days. A legal medical grow. A claim has been issued so we will see what the outcome will be.
That sucks about his medical grow cost due to power outage but wouldn't that also come down to planning? Having a generator or some sort of back up? Especially when it's for medical.

That sucks about his medical grow cost due to power outage but wouldn't that also come down to planning? Having a generator or some sort of back up? Especially when it's for medical.
Yes planning is good. His problem is that he owns a small store selling hot lunches and stuff. The coolers and freezers demanded all the genies he owned so the grow got the axe. Power was out for over a week and gas was at a super premium when you could find any. Turns out the actual plants wern't covered but any and all equipment damaged by the storm was. I think he claimed a couple of ballists that went when the power was flickering. Most of the food from the store was cooked up and distributed to work crews and the surrounding neighbourhood so kudos to him.

@fatbuds420 I'm very sorry to hear that. A few years back someone tried ripping my indoor grow off. I didn't know until the next morning when my neighbor told me someone was in my yard with a metal bar. Apparently my dog latched on to his arm and chewed him up pretty bad. Thankfully he didn't make it into my crop. I hate that people think they can do that to someone.
Nothing like a big well trained dog. My 150lb Masterott. He won't let stranger's in period. Plus 9 camera's recording 24/7 with motion sensor on garden. Sounds paranoid but have been robbed a couple of times. But not sense I started keeping dog's and using camera's.

Attachments

• 2019-10-15-06-36-59.jpg
    2019-10-15-06-36-59.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 141
Nothing like a big well trained dog. My 150lb Masterott. He won't let stranger's in period. Plus 9 camera's recording 24/7 with motion sensor on garden. Sounds paranoid but have been robbed a couple of times. But not sense I started keeping dog's and using camera's.

Beautiful Dog! I agree you can never be to careful. No such thing as too much security

Attachments

• IMG_20180908_135539.jpg
    IMG_20180908_135539.jpg
    713.7 KB · Views: 150
You'll drive yourself crazy worrying about a situation that there's no recourse for. Water under the bridge now sadly.

The worst part about rippers, their stupid people, for so many obvious reasons. But the thing that gets me the most, your not even stealing that great of weed, it's still premature, that's why it's on the plant.

I'm sure there are a few out there that scout shit out well enough to grab some plants in the harvest window. But for the most part they always grab shit a couple weeks before it's actually ready. IDK, like I said just stupid.
Such a great point...I've had ten footers chopped and stolen without the slightest clue by the thieves that they just aren't done...its like FUCK!!!!

When the government refuses to protect your privacy, protect it yourself, lol...

That's one solution. Since flying drones over someone's property, recording video, and then posting that video on the Internet does not appear to be a crime, you could always obtain your own setup and start mega-posting "The following realtors (shown leaving their homes, addresses superimposed at the beginning of each video) like to p!ss all over the privacy of the people who live in the houses near the ones they are trying to sell. Please use extreme caution in choosing your next home, because they might one day be the realtor selling your new neighbor's house" videos.
Its like skeet shooting isn't it?

I don't know, seems like it'd be a lot more fun than shooting clay disks. Also far more rewarding ;) .

I have always wondered to what extent I would go to protect a grow. I have and shoot guns regularly. I also don't have a problem shooting someone to protect my house or my family. Even as much as I love my plants I am not sure I would shoot someone to protect them.

Don't get me wrong. It is not that I value human life all that much. To many F**ked up people in the world for that. It has more to do with everything else that happens after the fact. Might be easier to just start over somewhere else.

I am curious how much serious thought others have put into what they would do to protect there plants.

It's not about the plants anymore...its the fucked up shit they do to you and your loved ones that warrants them taking a bullet. I've had several friends who have been involved in home invasion and the things that they had to go thru are worse than the theft. People have been known to hold weapons to back of head force people into rooms tied up etc. I think once they come thru the front door they deserve harm.

It's one thing to walk into my backyard in the middle of pitch black night to try and steal my shit...been there done that...I started indoor just to get away from that. I guess for a rational reason to fuck someone up who comes into my house uninvited.

Local laws depending, Nutz is right.

Protect your family and yourself with a good defense. It's a grim reality, but if it's me or them that walks off, then it will be me. I don't start, escalate, or any of that. But if you force me into a defensive position and you have the capability and intent to do me harm or cause death? Game over, moonpie; you're in for the surprise of your life.

On the lighter side of sports, people can't steal what they don't know about.

Personally I probably own as many guns as anyone else and I refuse to keep them in the house with the grow. Cops love finding Cannabis and guns, now your a big time thug protecting his trap house. If you don't have a grow and blast a bad guy it's enough issues already. Much more if they think they can seize all your property and assets to fight the "war on drugs". The government doesn't want anyone to be able to protect themselves, and they obviously don't care about leaving Cannabis growers in harm's way (forcing them into cash only businesses without access to banking) while they continue to profit off it and also line the coffers of whatever special interests groups they see fit with the tax revenue.

As far as I can tell the best defense is staying invisible. First rule of grow club, don't talk about grow club haha.

There's no doubt about it, it's a slippery slope.

The times are a changing...I stood in my backyard with 10 footers and 2 sherriffs talking about the Raiders...Laws concerning firearms are exactly that. Most states dont want you firing off on home invaders no matter what. For instance...someone walk into your house uninvited in IDAHO...it is open season...they walk in in California and they might get mail delivered at your box and start sleeping on your couch legally. In standing up for the safety of your home and their demeanor entering...you won't get more than a second or 2 to determine if you are going to pull the trigger...you are gonna change lives at that point. Lock your doors and get a dog...I'd rather fight fleas than roaches.

Personally I probably own as many guns as anyone else and I refuse to keep them in the house with the grow. Cops love finding Cannabis and guns, now your a big time thug protecting his trap house. If you don't have a grow and blast a bad guy it's enough issues already. Much more if they think they can seize all your property and assets to fight the "war on drugs". The government doesn't want anyone to be able to protect themselves, and they obviously don't care about leaving Cannabis growers in harm's way (forcing them into cash only businesses without access to banking) while they continue to profit off it and also line the coffers of whatever special interests groups they see fit with the tax revenue.

As far as I can tell the best defense is staying invisible. First rule of grow club, don't talk about grow club haha.

There's no doubt about it, it's a slippery slope.

If your grow isn't legal, then yes.

If your grow is legal, then there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

The times are a changing...I stood in my backyard with 10 footers and 2 sherriffs talking about the Raiders...Laws concerning firearms are exactly that. Most states dont want you firing off on home invaders no matter what. For instance...someone walk into your house uninvited in IDAHO...it is open season...they walk in in California and they might get mail delivered at your box and start sleeping on your couch legally. In standing up for the safety of your home and their demeanor entering...you won't get more than a second or 2 to determine if you are going to pull the trigger...you are gonna change lives at that point. Lock your doors and get a dog...I'd rather fight fleas than roaches.

Exactly. Know your local/state laws regarding the issue. Nobody is going to break in and steal your shit if they don't know it's there to begin with. Someone may break in for other reasons though, and then think they have hit the jackpot. At that point, security inside is also important. You just never know with the scumbags out there. The reality is there are bad people in the world, and a rare few will do very, very bad things.

I definitely agree that taking any and every precaution to deter and prevent as much as possible is a big step in the right direction. Everything from visible security measures, to the simple things like not making access into a window easy, or keeping the gate(s) to your backyard locked. (A security monitoring sign in the yard can go a long way.)

If your grow isn't legal, then yes.

If your grow is legal, then there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

Exactly. Know your local/state laws regarding the issue. Nobody is going to break in and steal your shit if they don't know it's there to begin with. Someone may break in for other reasons though, and then think they have hit the jackpot. At that point, security inside is also important. You just never know with the scumbags out there. The reality is there are bad people in the world, and a rare few will do very, very bad things.

I definitely agree that taking any and every precaution to deter and prevent as much as possible is a big step in the right direction. Everything from visible security measures, to the simple things like not making access into a window easy, or keeping the gate(s) to your backyard locked. (A security monitoring sign in the yard can go a long way.)

Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, any “unlawful” user of a controlled substance is prohibited from purchasing or owning a gun. Because marijuana is a Schedule 1 controlled substance under federal law, the U.S. government maintains that there is no way to use cannabis lawfully.

-Ben Finley usacarry. Com
Full article here

State level legality doesn't matter to the feds

It's not about the plants anymore...its the fucked up shit they do to you and your loved ones that warrants them taking a bullet. I've had several friends who have been involved in home invasion and the things that they had to go thru are worse than the theft. People have been known to hold weapons to back of head force people into rooms tied up etc. I think once they come thru the front door they deserve harm.

It's one thing to walk into my backyard in the middle of pitch black night to try and steal my shit...been there done that...I started indoor just to get away from that. I guess for a rational reason to fuck someone up who comes into my house uninvited.

I never thought about the home invasion part. I would have to wait to see what I would do after the cordite in that situation LOL. You are right. There is some f**cked up shit that happens there. That kind of shit is a whole different story. A person comes in my house with a gun there is no choice. I also don't have children visit so keeping a gun handy is easy.

I was more referring to what you would do to people after the fact. What do you do to the guy you found out broke into your house and stole your weed.

Back
Top Bottom