BrownBud First Grow/Soil/La Diva Auto Fem/2011

nip those bugs in the bud.:peacetwo:

IMG_20110509_172128.jpg

Top views
IMG_20110509_172141.jpg

IMG_20110509_172157.jpg

Started the lights yesterday at 3 so there be 24 hours of light so far. Lots of growth happening should have fan leafs in about 3 days at this rate

Brown

@ SwissCheese, thanks your journal link :D

Side not the bug problem is pretty much sorted now i think. It was whitefly's i got a bug spray its already working very well.

LaD2 isnt looking very happy however. The other girls are doing really well but for some reason LaD2 is looking a bit ill. I think its potassium but im gonna watch her over the next couple of days and see.

Grow light fits in quite well im happy with it considering i was supposed to have a 400/600w dual spec HID. We live and learn. My next grow will be considerably more prepared for.

Brown

lord loves the little ones. just about to harvest. everything else as far as garden goes is out side. thank mother nature for spring. wasent sure if it was going to come.:goodjob:

Havent been using nutes so far.

As far as im aware my soil has no nutes in either :s, LaD1 and LaD3 are fine not showing any signs of whatever this is. However the new growth isnt showing these symptoms. I was advised in the FAQ to just keep an eye on it and that its probably stopped now. Im thinking it may be left over from my previous bug problem.

Ill keep an eye on it

Also just did some light LST on LaD1 and 3 there still young so i didnt do too much just enough to start growth in a new direction make me some multiple colas rather than just 1 bulky one.

LaD2 was a nute burn problem, ive trimmed the leafs where burn was excessive. I think its the growth medium im using in combination with the strain.

La Diva doesnt like nutes

LaD3 is doing amazing :D loving the growth. LaD1 is showing signs of a little nute burn but other wise great growth there aswell. Its been about 20 days since germination very pleased with results. I am going to order my flower CFL in the next week or two

Brown

Sup guys

been some great growth added in some ionic nutes, flower light should be coming next week. The autos are almost ready to switch to flower just waiting for them to give me the heads up when they turn im going to flower the big bud as well not gonna let give it veg.

My first grow is drawing to a end. I've learned a lot and My next grow starting September will be a lot more prepared for and bigger. Im going to stick with CFl from now on 250w cfls are a godsend :D

:goodluck::popcorn:

Sorry for the delay had more revision than expected

Big Bud younging its going straight to 12/12 hopefully it will show signs its fem in about 2 weeks
IMG_20110519_024849.jpg

New Grow set up

IMG_20110519_024841.jpg

LaD3
IMG_20110519_024815.jpg

Lad1 From above ( notice where i spilled the nutes :/
IMG_20110519_024803.jpg

and the biggest growth LaD3
IMG_20110519_024754.jpg

Ripped Lad2 out to make way for the big bud growth wasnt cutting it.

As i said before the flower Cfl is on its way the autos should be ready to flower by the 25th or at the latest the 30th we shall see

Brown :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom