Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Yes, 24 days from seed today.
She's nice. Thanks for the pics, managed to replicate them to the best of my abilities. :rofl:

So far I must say these weed seed express genetics are the best I have seen from a seed bank in many a year. Can't wait for the ultimate test! :bongrip:

She's nice. Thanks for the pics, managed to replicate them to the best of my abilities. :rofl:

So far I must say these weed seed express genetics are the best I have seen from a seed bank in many a year. Can't wait for the ultimate test! :bongrip:
They really are a great company, with a superior product. The biggest (and best) auto I have ever grown was from them. And when I decided to do some breeding, I used that same strain as a parent when I made seeds.
@Weed Seeds Express will be in my tents for a long time. I have some more of their strains coming up in my journals including AK-48, CBD Purple Kush, Blue Cheese, and Gorilla Glue. Looking forward to them all.

Best of luck here, looking great so far!

Patient 004 cloning procedure complete

IMG_1152_DxO.jpg
IMG_1154_DxO.jpg

I have some more of their strains coming up in my journals including AK-48, CBD Purple Kush, Blue Cheese, and Gorilla Glue. Looking forward to them all.
I'm liking them so far, ordered 3 strains with 10 seed each so I can make a nice selection. I've got my eye on a few more of their strains as well but hate to get to far ahead of myself with ordering. I'm into extreme potency first and foremost with my weed any suggests on seed picks from them?

Nice to see good feeed back about WSE. Looking good mate cant wait for my seedling to go into flower
see what WE are working with.
Some very nice genetics so far in my opinion. Can't wait to see how they flower for you. Maybe another week and I should have some buds forming.

She roots very easy. I wasn't exactly very nice to her during cloning and she still hit the 11 day mark for me.

Patient 006 cloning procedure

IMG_1155_DxO.jpg
IMG_1156_DxO.jpg

Gooding good @Diatomacious

I see you are trying your hand at cloning, are you keeping a mother also?

Tok..
What I will end up doing is flowering all the seeds as small bushes (4 oz or less from each just waiting to see how this strain turns out on weight). This will give me enough weed from each to choose a champion which will then become a new mother (I'm hoping it will kick my bubblegum out the door on potency, I'm already sold on the shorter more Indica features of these genetics).

Quads are starting to turn into some nice plants. You can really see the power in these genetics in the growth they display. (Flash pics with auto focus sorry)

IMG_1172_DxO.jpg

IMG_1173_DxO.jpg

Wow looking good my friend.Cant say the same for mine keep forgetting them. BUT the WSE seeds dealt with it cant
say the same for the other two but there alive.Keep up the great work they look really good. :cool: im still lurking ....

Thanks man... good to know at least someone is interested in my postings (helps remind me to keep coming back) :Namaste:

I'm still not seeing flower formation on the flipped plants even after 2 weeks. They probably needed to sexually mature a bit longer than I allowed them to for this strain. The clones won't be a problem as they will have had plenty of time to mature. Trying to keep my eye on the ball as they enter flower so hopefully I will have some nice cola pics in a month or two.

Gamma ray treatment proceeding as planned doctor.

IMG_1187_DxO.jpg

That's an Indiana Bubblegum center left (the small one in the very middle) not one of the eight Banners. I had them lit up with 300W LED and due to thickening canopy have spread them out to 600W LED lighting.

You may find her a heavy feeder in flower.
I just had to increase the nutes a little because of yellowing so I think you are on to something there.
What is your nutrient line?
So far I don't really have a go to off the shelf nute line and have just been winging it with home made blends. Probably why they look like they do. :rofl:

Was gonna post these, kinda neat. Guess I left them a couple days too long.

IMG_1202_DxO.jpg
IMG_1203_DxO.jpg
IMG_1204_DxO.jpg

Couple of the bigger girls are really drinking the water. Watered one yesterday and is almost ready for another watering... maybe tonight. So not only are they heavy feeders, they are heavy drinkers as well. These girls really know how to party!

:party:

Love those big healthy knuckles where the branch intersects the main trunk. A sign of good genetics in my experience but still not much smell. I've had plants similar to these that would have been stinking out the front door and into the yard by now. Smoke test will be quite revealing for me on this strain.

Back
Top Bottom