Bubba Kush DWC on the Fly

thanks guys :blunt: means a lot hearing good words about this lovely lady. :D

anyone know if trichome development on the underside of leaves is normal? some of her top leaves are curling inward and on the underside there are trichs where it's exposed to light, haven't seen it mentioned and such so I'm just curious. Will post pictures of it later today.

The more trichs the better dude. :yummy:

I'll toke to that, good sir :yummy:

I'm guessing they formed from the light hitting the undersides of the leafs. Interesting

I hope the topside fills in extra thick if there's some on bottom :morenutes:

DSC004804.JPG

DSC004832.JPG

DSC004814.JPG

DSC004824.JPG

Exciting Timez

Yo She's looking better than ever buddie! She'll be producing a fiest of smokage in no time :tokin: Yo Check out this thread I comprised of pics of when I was in soil: Old Pix of When I grew in soil with Fox Farm/Tent/1000k HPS you might find it interesting. Though I can totally see how much thicker and stronger a plant DWC produces over Soil grown, or at least the indoor techniques I was using. So I am very excited for the future. Indeed. :cheer:

White, Pharmer, Pacific, thanks guys, I don't think this grow could be going better! gonna pack a bowl for each post ;) need my :goodluck:

(well, a c02 tank would be nice...) been giving some serious thought to stopping the Sensizym, there's some browning on the roots, but it's not slimy so I'm kinda not sure about what to do, I've been meaning to call AN and ask them about using synthetic with the enzyme and such...But, you know, stoner and such.

Anyways, calyx development is coming along nicely and there are a few orange hairs here and there, not to mention the milky trichomes I was peeping the other day ;) some light nutrient burn (leaf tips curling) which is a bit odd because I've been dosing the same soup for weeks, (ppm 1400 xD ) again, want to blame that on Sensizym, but who knows, I need to have two plants to test these nutrients effectively..

Did some more pruning and pulled a bunch on no-trich fan leaves under, followed by tying her up with plant tape and sticks to support her a bit better on the bucket, the bondage and trimming has really brought out her lovely colas (6 'main' @ 8+" each) will get pictures eventually.

Thanks for reading :D :blunt:

yo if you havn't seen this thread on harvest & cure check it out, its bad ass! How To Cure Your Marijuana Crop

One of the quotes that reassures what we were talking about: Preparations must be made well before curing begins. The experienced grower harvests his crop when 50 to 80% of the pistles have turned color. in no time sandra will be getn' :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :high-five:

Well, no new pics, yet. Just kinda want to update so my next post can be pic-tastic. She is currently being a big fat bitch! big fat sexy bitch, let's see; she fell over twice and fell through the bucket lid, fortunately she's fine and dandy, no harm no foul. Propped her up on a few sticks and tied up a bit better, will keep readjusting that as she gets even more fat :slide:

All in all she's fantastic, a teeny bit of cal mag deficiency showing, probably from using only RO water (AN bloom lacks cal/mag) swapped the sensizym for h202 this week and her roots look pristine again, maybe the browning was good? (the rootball has shrunk a lot, and each time I changed her water there was silty root matter settling) I'd rather not have waited to find out, this time. busted out the measuring tape and ho-le shit, actually around 12 -15 colas all within 8" - 10" plus pop corn and the several 5"ers.

So, looking to be a very bountiful harvest, there's still a few weeks or so to go, might not be updating after next week until march, going on a trip for a couple weeks and leaving her fate in the capable hands of someone. Will have plenty of pictures to show you what I will be missing too, the best part!!! well, harvest will be alright too ;)

Too bad you dont get to watch the best part! I hope you enjoy your trip, at least when you get back you should have a nice surprise!

Just subscribed to your thread and did a read thru, bro! Great job! You are going to be making come killer qwiso with the trim off that plant, bro!! should be huge! Is any light getting into your bucket somehow? Just wondering because you are doing such a great job, just a slight browning of the roots every once in a while, is it after you've added something extra in your mix that you don't regularly add? Just trying to help figure that out, your grow is fantastic otherwise!! +reps for the plant and the setup

And I can't believe you can leave now, this is the best part!!

-222.jpg

I wish that was my girlfriend.

Seriously? Your first post is this garbage?

Heks - Keep it green, man. I know you will get the pics up when you are good and ready. Until then....

:rollit:

heh, i think i know that guy. ;)

'Tis all good, been lazy or really busy, more one when not the other. gonna take some pictures today after I pack, had to untie and re-tie a few of the lines holding her outer branches up. it's tough saying goodbye to a loved one. Just hoping she's still alive when I return. :)

read through a thread on here and I think I'm going to only flush for three days before harvest (plus a month cure before first smoke) anyone interested in reading that can pm me for the link. :)

Looking sweet man I hope mine look like bushes like that. Mine won't get as tall but should be that wide. I love lst. The buds are so much bigger. I think they like the bondage. Once I tie mine down the stem doubles in size. Looking great anyway. I know I could never leave my lady this late in the game. Your a brave human being. Awesome job.

Looking sweet man I hope mine look like bushes like that. Mine won't get as tall but should be that wide. I love lst. The buds are so much bigger. I think they like the bondage. Once I tie mine down the stem doubles in size. Looking great anyway. I know I could never leave my lady this late in the game. Your a brave human being. Awesome job.

thank you very much mr. bong, what i'm doing isn't lst, it's more of keeping her large flowers up :p

it tortures me to leave her, but another lady calls ;)

a parting gift to the forum that has helped me so much, wish I could smoke a bit of her with everyone :)

IMG_05475.JPG

IMG_05486.JPG

IMG_05496.JPG

IMG_05518.JPG

IMG_05506.JPG

IMG_055213.JPG

IMG_05535.JPG

IMG_05547.JPG

IMG_05553.JPG

IMG_05565.JPG

sorry if there's a dupe or if you're on 56k, see you all in march!! :peacetwo:

Back