BubbaDank's Blue Cheese and Violator Kush Grow (Flood and Drain)

dude...... that shit is too sick! scrog supcropped cheese..... :ganjamon::yummy:
Thanks funnystyle(supercropped to the maxx

Great looking setup. Have you tried that blue-Cheese? It is some awesome smoke. Good luck on your grow. :smokin:
Nice to have you stop thru LEDGuy and Thanks for the nice words ,pull up a chair man. and yes ive tried the smoke .this will be my 3rd harvest of the Blue Cheese and It will be my First harvest of the Violator Kush.

Looking good BD... I wanna see some fat buds sticking up through the chicken wire!!
Allways welcome around here HB .and im tryn to focus all growth on the colas . so should be a good show :cheer:

:eek:fftopic::rip::thedoubletake: OK LONG STORY SHORT FRIDAY NIGHT my door was kicked in and robbed of everything electronic ,they even took my cool tube reflectors but ripped the cords right outta the ballasts (dumb ass robbers )anyways stole all my lights and riped my screen off my table IN THE PROCESS and killed my mother plants I JUST WANNA FKN SCREAM believe it or not no plants were taken and the setup wasnt mesed with just took my lighting (so a buddy hooked me up with a 400-600 next gen ballast with kool tube and a 250 watt lumatec ballast so im running stronger thN BEFORE BUT THE scROG scREEN waS noT REPLACEABLE no more scrog .

BUT THIS IS NOT over BY ANYMEANS AND UPDATES WILL BE IN TONIGHT just BEEN A crazy aSS weekend SO WISH ME LUCK

OK so as you can see in the video all my clones are trashed that i just took a week ago and my Blue Cheese mother is strugglen to stay alive My Violator mother was killed instantly They just ripped her out of the dirt But over all nothing much changed just had to rush to Ge3t new lighting and get back on schedule (is it going to matter that the screen got ripped off )?????????

\
YouTube - Medical GROW

Dude that totally F ing sucks. I hope they trip and fall down and escalator with a vial of nitroglycerin in their pockets and blow their tiny disgrace of manhood to real bits and pieces. Muahahaha

It'll happen just as described, you just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom