BubbaDank's Blue Cheese and Violator Kush Grow (Flood and Drain)

I have 8 plants, all 10 to 12" away, in the sweet spot of a bare 400w HID.
When I asked "Why the cool tube", I meant hood, but it doesn't look hoody.
IMO, 18" is much too far, plus the glass absorbs light. Until your heat needs control, you could remove the socket/mount assembly and run it bare. Don't worry about lighting the ceiling, you'll still put more light on the plants.
Better yet, if you have two 400s, run them both over your table down low.
I'd like to see you grow some major, donkey dick size colas.

Thanks again gator , so i adjusted my light's,and got them about 14"above the tops (gota work em into the sun). I will continue to lower tell im about 8-12 inch away,from my tops .I plan on running all my ventalation in about a week or 2 so ,ill just leave the cool tubes together,if i was goin to veg longer i would take the socket out and go bare. (thanks for the idea tho:smokin:) I also just added my other 400 to the table (SCrogg is crossing my mind :tokin:)

herbsnbuds,Thanks for stopn thru again. I actually am going to leave the plastic ,i have 2 air stones in my res, pumping plenty of oxygen.Like u stated it should be ok:goodluck:.
I was thinking it was also helping keep mold off my medium and its not like the plastic is air tight. (that shits hard to maneuver around those gurls);)

Now i have been thinking hard :blunt:. and i don't know what to do . i know that if im trying to get big buds ,im going to need sum thing to support those BUDS. so this is my question ,am i better off SCROGGING or do i tie them up /to stakes ? i have no clue (just dont want them to fall over) I'M leaning towards doing a Scrogg.ill just go buy sum PVC pipe and make a frame for the screen(mabie) I want to see what others think. COMMENTs:cheer:

B

I like the scrog idea with the pvc pipes. I guess the smallest pvc available is 1/4" so I may just do the same in my flower room when all the babies are ready. Should work for you nicely in there. Just are you going to hang the netted pvc, or stand it on something?

Ok so i went out yesterday and bought 1/2 inch PVC pipe and fittings,to build my Scrog frame. Ive yet to decide what im going to use for the screen itself:smokin:
below is a photo of the Frame just sitting over the table (i was making sure it was the right height)
IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

So heres my questions ? ive thought of a few things i could do .icould use twine or sum mule tape,and drill holes along the frame and make a cross pattern with 2 inch holes for bud sites. Or do it the easy way and use chicken wire .
just not sure if the holes are going to be big enough .

SO Insights:hookah: And opinions are Welcome LEt me Have it:tokin:

Keep is simple, chicken wire. Very nice setup.

HEY Thanks for stopn by southerboy30. Pull up a seat.

OK so i went out last night and got sum chicken wire and put my screen over the frame.:smokin:
This morning i placed my screen over my table and put it in place .their is about 1inch between the tops of my clones to the screen and then my lights are 8 inches above the screen.the clones are growing such close inter-nodes, no stretching what so ever .:.Now i got a question? Should i veg longer to fill my screen more or will it fill in during the stretching phase?

I just ordered 10 2 gal grow pots,and 2 bags of sunshine mix #1. I plan on ordering another 400watt light when the clones i just took are fully rooted. i plan on flowering 3 Violators and 3 blue cheese in the soil less mixture with all part Fox Farm.

SUPER BIG UPDATE (lots of photos:cheer:)
here are the updated Photos and Info :popcorn:

Ph-5.90
Ppm-1270
w/temp-75.3f (is that to warm)
room/temp-75f
Nutes-200ml Floragrow,100ml Floramicro,50ml Florabloom
1ml Floralicious plus,0ml Koolbloom
IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

below is a few photos before and after the screen was added.A few Pics of my mothers and my new clones are added also EnJoY:tokin:.

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

Below are some close ups
Violator Kush
IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

Blue Cheese
IMAG0388.jpg

CLones And veg room shot with mothers
IMAG0400.jpg

(below)violator KUsh
IMAG0401.jpg

(below)Blue cheese
IMAG0402.jpg

MOther PLants
IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

EnJoY:tokin:

Ok so i gave the girls thier first night of 12/12:yahoo:
i also just started trimming alittle bit of the under canopy growth so the main colas will be able to maximize all growth . now i want to start feeding Co2 into the room ,so im going to fill up my paintball gun co2 tanks and get em refilled (gotta work with what i got ) update Photos today:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom