Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

Here's a small update

IMG_022910.jpg

IMG_022811.jpg

She's looking pretty decent for being nearly dead a week ago. I'm in the process of putting the buckets into the ground. I want to leave them in the buckets for now so I can turn them if needed and I can move them in case of an emergency. Also, I've been watering everyday and they still need more. It's so hot outside all the water just evaporates out. Now that they are in the ground they are staying cooler. I think I can cut back to every other or third day waterings. If need be I'll transplant straight into the ground, although I'd like to wait until later in the season.

Sweet! I'm thinking of putting another trip to get some moisture control chrystals. Good to see it's doing good bro!:smokin:

Sweet! I'm thinking of putting another trip to get some moisture control chrystals. Good to see it's doing good bro!:smokin:

They're good insurance, especially when you can't get out there every time you'd like to. Hauling water is a major pain. I'm glad I'm not carrying buckets through the woods anymore.

High Bud!

Nice rebound Bro! Plants are lookin' good! :yummy: :bravo:
I think both our outdoor projects are on a near exact pace. I have one big widow and two yumbolts outside. I took six clones of the widow last week and I'll take six Yumbolt clones after that. Most of the clones will be taken outside for the 2010 outdoor harvest after I veg them indoors. I'm trying to space them a week apart when I take them out so the job at harvest is spread out over a few weeks. :peace:

Here's a small update

IMG_022910.jpg

Hey Bud.... she looks awse, almost reminds me of Cousin It from the Addam's Family...lulz

You said you want to wait till later in the season to stick her in the ground, I was wondering if you would elaborate on the reason for me, Brosepha..:) also a few questions... .

What kind of Nutes are you using? Is that caterpillar damage on her Gigantic fan leaf, or is that where she took the dive? Are you using a bug/critter deterrent? Are you doing any thing especial to combat the heat?

Thanks, sorry for blowing you up with all those questions ;)

She gwan fi be a monster,
Respect.

High Bud!

Nice rebound Bro! Plants are lookin' good! :yummy: :bravo:
I think both our outdoor projects are on a near exact pace. I have one big widow and two yumbolts outside. I took six clones of the widow last week and I'll take six Yumbolt clones after that. Most of the clones will be taken outside for the 2010 outdoor harvest after I veg them indoors. I'm trying to space them a week apart when I take them out so the job at harvest is spread out over a few weeks. :peace:

You've got some classy genetics. I've really been wanting some WW since I read up on the potency of yours. It's good to know that we're at about the same stage of growth. If I run into any problems maybe you can help straighten me out. How was the trip to LV? Hope it was profitable. It rarely is for me. Later, Bro.

You've got some classy genetics. I've really been wanting some WW since I read up on the potency of yours. It's good to know that we're at about the same stage of growth. If I run into any problems maybe you can help straighten me out. How was the trip to LV? Hope it was profitable. It rarely is for me. Later, Bro.

yeah Man I'm loving the WW especially outside. Mine are under assault right now from some tiny catepillars that like to cocoon themselves in the young tender leaves. The WW is quite resisitant to them showing very little impact from the little worms.
I'm going to try using a light orange oil mix of about 1/2oz per gallon on some lower branches to make sure it wont burn the plants and if it works I'll treat the whole plant with it. Orange oil is like battery acid for all bugs. It's used in Jungle Rain Leaf Wash and I've sprayed my plants with that stuff before so hopefully a slightly more potent homemade batch will work good.
I just posted of pic of my outdoor plants in my journal if you want to check 'em out. I'll get close ups of the worms and how the WW resists them when I get back from LV next Fri. :peace:

Hey Bud.... she looks awse, almost reminds me of Cousin It from the Addam's Family...lulz

You said you want to wait till later in the season to stick her in the ground, I was wondering if you would elaborate on the reason for me, Brosepha..:) also a few questions... .

What kind of Nutes are you using? Is that caterpillar damage on her Gigantic fan leaf, or is that where she took the dive? Are you using a bug/critter deterrent? Are you doing any thing especial to combat the heat?

Thanks, sorry for blowing you up with all those questions ;)

She gwan fi be a monster,
Respect.

No problem, Toes. At the moment I'm using cow manure tea for veg. I'm not sure what I'm going to use come flowering time. I figure I've got a couple months to figure it out.

Yeah, I've always got slight bug damage. There's a ton of stuff that wants to ruin my day by chewing up my plant. If i gets bad I'll have to do something, but there's no protection in place. Usually the girls grow so quick a couple bugs here and there doesn't bother them.

As for the heat, I've got some light row covers I can suspend over them to make a shade cloth. I'm going to let them go as long as they can without it, but there are a few weeks in the dead of the summer where it gets about 103. I'll have to do something then.

The reason I'm not putting them in the ground yet is because I'll need to move them. I live on a cattle ranch and I have to cut hay a couple times a year. I've got some big equipment and I don't want anyone to run over my plants with a brush hog. I'll pull them out for that week and probably transplant soon after.

Thanks for the support, Bro. Time will tell, but I think she'll be lifting some weight by the end.

Just checking in. Grow looks to be progressing nicely.

Nice...We have plenty of Cow Manure around here.

I was debating on whether or not to plant strait into the ground or use these 10gal pots I found. I don't think I'm going to use the bright orange homers I have, being outdoor and all. I was just checking to see if outdoor growers have a certain part of the season they prefer to transplant into the earth...preesh :)

Keep the heavy equipment away from the plants...check :)

Dude looks sweet.................. You can always try Homies suggestion. Just put afew pin holes in a gallon milk jug when ya leave. Least it's another gallon dripping in. Really good idea. Fish tube with afew pin holes??????? Coming out the lid of the milk jugs???????? Kind of makes sense. Or a larger reservoir ? If accpicable... Thay even sell them pieces of **** on TV but they do serve they purpose. Looks great Bud's. Hope to see some BUD'S in atad...................... Lates..........

Just checking in. Grow looks to be progressing nicely.

Nice...We have plenty of Cow Manure around here.

I was debating on whether or not to plant strait into the ground or use these 10gal pots I found. I don't think I'm going to use the bright orange homers I have, being outdoor and all. I was just checking to see if outdoor growers have a certain part of the season they prefer to transplant into the earth...preesh

Keep the heavy equipment away from the plants...check

Nice plants.good luck friend!

Dude looks sweet.................. You can always try Homies suggestion. Just put afew pin holes in a gallon milk jug when ya leave. Least it's another gallon dripping in. Really good idea. Fish tube with afew pin holes??????? Coming out the lid of the milk jugs???????? Kind of makes sense. Or a larger reservoir ? If accpicable... Thay even sell them pieces of **** on TV but they do serve they purpose. Looks great Bud's. Hope to see some BUD'S in atad...................... Lates..........

Thanks for the support everybody. I will get some pics up sometime tomorrow. We've been having a whole lot of rain lately. I took a batch of clones off one of my girls and all clones rooted. I'm working on my second batch of ten now. I'm shooting for 20 small plants total and hopefully the two that are out there now will get as big as I'm hoping. Even if I don't reach my 8-10 ft mark, I'll still have plenty of greens. Lol. I will be very happy with a couple of lbs to hold me through winter. I don't like paying to run my indoor so I'd like to maybe hold out until my next outdoor grow. We'll just have to see how it grows...

Thanks again, fellas.

I'm in for this one....Would love to see this through to harvest with a yield report!!!

You will. I know I'm lazy on the updates. There's been a lot of wild stuff going on around here lately keeping me busy. I promise to have yield and smoke reports when they're all done. I just snapped a couple fresh pics. I'll do my best to update tonight since it's been awhile. Thanks for the interest, wspomaha.

My two big girls were confused and sending out some crazy buds. My brother from another came back from Afghanistan and was wanting to try out my new stuff. I decided to go ahead and do a premature clip on the girls since they were going to reveg anyway. Here's a small head stash I picked up just for fun. hehe.
IMG_02157.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality.

Back
Top Bottom