Dark Devil, Purple Lemonade & Zkittles Autos

It's going to be a stinking good harvest GDB, everything is looking great! And I'm with you on counting autos from sprout rather than pistils.
Thanks, Shed. Hope everything is well with you and yours. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

After leaving her in the dark for 48 hours, I took down the runt Zkittles. She was full of cloudy trichs but didn't show much amber. I kinda' convinced myself that she was through. Out of necessity as much as gut logic, I had to get her out of the way. She only produced a little, but it means a lot to me. :Rasta:

Took a trich pic before takedown, but my skills need a little improvement.

Snap_068.jpg

Her parting shot.

P1020977.JPG

A few fat, squat buds.

P1020981.JPG

Washing them up and get ready for drying.

P1020983.JPG

P1020984.JPG

I'm going to dry these slow and cold in the fridge. Got a few tiny buds that I'm gonna put in my drying rack and probably smoke within a week just for the hell of it. :Rasta:

So much for the runt!

Later.

Congrats on the take down GDB! Big or small it always feels good to have some fresh meds drying.
:welldone:
Thanks, Shed. Does feel good. :Rasta:

Nice GDB! Short stocky plant, hope it smokes awesome!
Thanks, 780. Whenever she's ready I only plan to take short puffs. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

After leaving her in the dark for 48 hours, I took down the runt Zkittles. She was full of cloudy trichs but didn't show much amber. I kinda' convinced myself that she was through. Out of necessity as much as gut logic, I had to get her out of the way. She only produced a little, but it means a lot to me. :Rasta:

Took a trich pic before takedown, but my skills need a little improvement.

Snap_068.jpg

Her parting shot.

P1020977.JPG

A few fat, squat buds.

P1020981.JPG

Washing them up and get ready for drying.

P1020983.JPG

P1020984.JPG

I'm going to dry these slow and cold in the fridge. Got a few tiny buds that I'm gonna put in my drying rack and probably smoke within a week just for the hell of it. :Rasta:

So much for the runt!

Later.
Those buds look yummmmy.

Hello growers!

With the Zkit in the fridge, I've got three mature plants remaining. All are getting watered every other day, and today was watering day. All are getting 1g of Sweet Candy, 1g of Bud Explosion and 6g per gallon of Mega Crop.

The Chocolate Skunk (day 63) is still the thirsty one of the bunch. She got 3.7L. The Purple Lemonade got 2.6L, and the Dark Devil got 2L (both on day 75).

I'm stoked about all of these plants but the Chocolate Skunk is really showing off. She's huge (by my standards) and full of bud sites. I was a little late getting her to the proper MC level, but once I did the yellowing leaves stopped and she smiled at me.

She has earned a solo appearance:

P1020994.JPG

P1020993.JPG

Everyone sit tight and do the right thing. We've been asked to save ourselves by sitting around the house and doing what we please. Let's see if we can get that right! :Rasta:

Later.

Hello growers!

With the Zkit in the fridge, I've got three mature plants remaining. All are getting watered every other day, and today was watering day. All are getting 1g of Sweet Candy, 1g of Bud Explosion and 6g per gallon of Mega Crop.

The Chocolate Skunk (day 63) is still the thirsty one of the bunch. She got 3.7L. The Purple Lemonade got 2.6L, and the Dark Devil got 2L (both on day 75).

I'm stoked about all of these plants but the Chocolate Skunk is really showing off. She's huge (by my standards) and full of bud sites. I was a little late getting her to the proper MC level, but once I did the yellowing leaves stopped and she smiled at me.

She has earned a solo appearance:

P1020994.JPG

P1020993.JPG

Everyone sit tight and do the right thing. We've been asked to save ourselves by sitting around the house and doing what we please. Let's see if we can get that right! :Rasta:

Later.
Looking good :hookah:

Nice job on the runt! Her buds look real sticky even though she was small. Sure is nice to have your own fresh weed coming down to smokeable ranges. I’m dancing my own jars around these days too. Almost got things under 62%

Nice job on the runt! Her buds look real sticky even though she was small. Sure is nice to have your own fresh weed coming down to smokeable ranges. I’m dancing my own jars around these days too. Almost got things under 62%
Thanks, Chef. The runt was interesting. I keep wondering what would have happened if I had chopped off nodes 5-6 instead of 4-6. I still might have gotten really thick buds with perhaps a little more height to them. Might give it a try one day, once I get ahead of the game. :Rasta:

Thanks, Chef. The runt was interesting. I keep wondering what would have happened if I had chopped off nodes 5-6 instead of 4-6. I still might have gotten really thick buds with perhaps a little more height to them. Might give it a try one day, once I get ahead of the game. :Rasta:
You ever wonder what she would’ve been like had you let her be? I bet she would’ve been niiiice

You ever wonder what she would’ve been like had you let her be? I bet she would’ve been niiiice
No, I try not to think about that Chef. It makes me :lot-o-toke:

No, I try not to think about that Chef. It makes me :lot-o-toke:
You should try doing a straight LST on a couple of your autos, see if you like those results more. For me, it produces a plant that’s shaped just as nicely as topping but without the risk of slowing the plant down.

You should try doing a straight LST on a couple of your autos, see if you like those results more. For me, it produces a plant that’s shaped just as nicely as topping but without the risk of slowing the plant down.
I re-read my explanation of what happened to the runt and realized I didn't make it clear. I do LST my autos quite often. That's what I was trying to do to her when I snapped her and couldn't repair her. I was bending her, went to far and partially broke the stem. Then, when I was trying to tape it back together I somehow managed to break it completely. At that point, I just sat down and smoked one, contemplating what I had just done. :Rasta:

I doubt it'll be the last time something like this happens. Just gonna try to keep the number of times as low as I can. :laugh:

I re-read my explanation of what happened to the runt and realized I didn't make it clear. I do LST my autos quite often. That's what I was trying to do to her when I snapped her and couldn't repair her. I was bending her, went to far and partially broke the stem. Then, when I was trying to tape it back together I somehow managed to break it completely. At that point, I just sat down and smoked one, contemplating what I had just done. :Rasta:

I doubt it'll be the last time something like this happens. Just gonna try to keep the number of times as low as I can. :laugh:

And the moment it happens is the moment ur like...well shit...been there too!

Back
Top Bottom