Haystack's Outdoor Grow

Everything looks great, stackn hard core. Very nice!

Not sure why I’m not getting your updates but others I do..... Been searching for your grow....
I'm not sure why you are not getting the updates. I know you are sub'd on this thread. I'm about to post another update. Hope you get it.

Wow, it's been a little over two weeks since I have mad an update to this thread. I guess I should post one now. In the last two weeks, things have been coming along fine, with one exception. One of the GG4's has really started to yellow. This has been going on for a while now, but it's getting worse. I bumped up the feeding to full strenght on the nutes. Hope that helps. If not, I think I'll just go and buy some new ones. I'm using Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur, but it is a year old. I doubt it went bad, but you never know. But the good news is it has not affected the bud growth. I know it's normal for some of the leaves to start yellowing this time of the year. But The on GG4 is yellowing like crazy. Much faster than all the other ones. I also had this problem with one of the UltraViolence plants that I grew in my tent this spring. So, is it the nutes or something else. I'm not sure, but I'm ready to make a change anyway.

Maybe I'll make a change to Nectar of the Gods. It seems to get a lot of good reviews.

As you can see from this pic, the GG4 in the left rear is a lot more yellow than the rest.

But the buds still look like they are coming along just fine.

Here are some pics of the other GG4.

And these are the two UltraViolence plants. The smell is incredible and they are getting super sticky now. When I open the back door I get punched right in the face with the sweet smell of buds. I'm sure the neighbors can smell it too when they step in their back yards.

Very nice ladies, Haystacks. All but one are doing very well. The other one isn't damaged enough where I'd worry about a nute problem, this close to finishing. Could be genetics. The phenotype could be sensitive to modest nute applications. I know AN is a quality company. You have the biggest ladies I've seen from a balcony! Good luck, man!

This pic looks like fertilizer and/or salt build up.
Either way.. I am incredibly jealous of your grow. Absolutely killer!
You may be right. Although I never add a lot of nutrients, it may just be building up. Last Saturday I flushed the heck out of it with the garden hose. I probably ran a good 25 gallons through all of them. I also ran out of Sea Green a little over a month ago. I ordered some last week and fed them with it on Monday. It seems to help control the salts and nutrient burn. We'll see what happens over the next week or so.

And thanks for the compliment. It's looking to be a killer harvest in a month or so. I just gotta be sure to get it right in this last stage of growth. But the good news is that Mother Nature is being very kind this year.

Stellar grow!

But, yep that looks like burn aka lockout. Had it last yr on one outdoor plant. Nothing but water for 2 weeks & prob. solved.
You're probably right. I flushed the hell out of all of them over the weekend and I have not added any nutrients to them except for some Sea Green that I fed them on Monday.

You're probably right. I flushed the hell out of all of them over the weekend and I have not added any nutrients to them except for some Sea Green that I fed them on Monday.
Minor thing at this point in the grow & they look fantastic & will prob. even yield better. Good on you!

Oh oh, I finally got my first signs of dreaded mold. Luckily it was just a lower branch, so I cut the whole branch off. After inspecting all four plants, I could not locate anymore. Hopefully that's all for now. I'll be doing some more trimming and spraying neem oil this weekend just to ensure I don;t get more. We've had several weeks lately where the fog rolls in at night and the humidity gets really high. But the good news is that I saved a good part of the branch, then trimmed and washed it. I kind of cheated with the washing. I didn't do a full wash. Just a 1/4 cup of peroxide in a gallon of water. then rinsed it off under the faucet. Not the best wash, but it should have gotten rid of any residual mold and mildew. In a week or so, I'll have a little sample. It won't be much. Maybe just an 8th oz. But it will be a good teaser.

Neem works on budrot?

I sure you know the drill, just stay on top of yr grow & catch & cut out in rot before it progresses. You'll be fine, though with that much plants, you've got a lot to on top of.

There's worse problems ;)

Neem works on budrot?

I sure you know the drill, just stay on top of yr grow & catch & cut out in rot before it progresses. You'll be fine, though with that much plants, you've got a lot to on top of.

There's worse problems ;)
Nothing that I know of cures bud rot other than cutting it off the plant. But neem does help control the mold.

Just a little Sunday afternoon update. While the leaves are still yellowing a bit, I have stopped all nutrients for now and hopefully things will get better in the next week. But the buds continue to develop nicely. Fortunately there has been no more mold developing anywhere, so that's a good thing. Here are a few pics from a different angle.

Wow HayStack, those ladies are putting out some beautiful colas. Nice Job! Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom