Itibitiguy First Grow

Small update on the girls. Still not the hottest looking but starting to full out nice

420-magazine-mobile338488051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331206209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile194661417.jpg

And some pics with my zoom lens on my cell

420-magazine-mobile331886221.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1916650306.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779197264.jpg

The trips still look clear,,,,, I guess,
What do you think?

Iti

Think they should get water the last week or so brother, not toooo sure so best to ask other blokes rather

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
Thanks Pat.

I think I'll just stick to water only now, seem like they'll soon be done. I've seen people do a major trim a couple of days before chopping, and then a couple days of just darkness. Is that typically what's done? Gonna have to search for some info on Chopin/drying

Iti

Thanks Pat.

I think I'll just stick to water only now, seem like they'll soon be done. I've seen people do a major trim a couple of days before chopping, and then a couple days of just darkness. Is that typically what's done? Gonna have to search for some info on Chopin/drying

Iti
They trim it to get bigger yields, however if you trim it too much too late you end up with a retarted plant trying to recover from the shock :rofl: I have pretty much most of mine still intact and only opened up to get light where it needs to be. Other than that I won't do a defol right before harvest, not unless you are 100% sure

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Girls got chopped this morning. Disappointed with the yield, but for a first grow I can't complain . maybe just over 2oz when dried.

The roots weren't to much in the pot, and I more than likely starved them and ph problems and learning about calmag....and on and on.

I'll post some more pics of the finished buds later.

Iti

Thanks to all that follow and helped with the journal. Didnt do a weight, everything dried quick with low humidity, and i didnt want it to go to dust. So i filledup so jars and got to try it out. Nice smoke, not hasrsh, niceclean buzz !!!!

New beans tonight!!!!

Iti

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom