My First Grow - 420 Autos - 1000 Watts

well finally got power worked out i hope and started my first real scrog 4 plants in 8x4 tent PS COB workes out ok i think but i did break aa few branches hopefully they are ok... fingers crossed

i kinda broke a couple stems will they grow still?

Yeah no doubt they will grow! These are some pretty awesome plants, they'll typically resolve the issue on their own even if the damage looks bad. If you're worried, just throw some masking tape on the break and let it go for a while

i kinda broke a couple stems will they grow still?
Oh they grow! And turn into knuckles
420-magazine-mobile1065570620.jpg

That's the terminal stem. Went a little overboard but all her tops are reaching for the light.

420-magazine-mobile1159810212.jpg

Yep that's why I was suggesting to "snap them over". It will help slow the stretch and redirect their tops from the lights if they are too close. It's like how you tear your muscles to make them stronger

thanks guys one more dumb question.... lol im sure i ahve a million more but how long should i wait after putting under and weaving into the net should i wait to flip to 12/12?

You'll want to tuck and bend until you have the scrog almost filled. Then when you go with 12/12 you let it stretch vertically.

I can't believe you ever wanted to chop em bud.... they are beautiful!!!! If you show those to the hydro store dude and he says those are male he's probably the city's worst grower. Ever. Well done bud. That will be some grade A smoke when it's all said and done

Back
Top Bottom