My First Grow - 420 Autos - 1000 Watts

they smell strong... i shut of exhaust fan 3times a day for co2 and i cant have people over for those hours.. lol
Lmao! I bet. You have a small forest there dude. Watch you won't even have leaves to trim because they will all be swallowed by buds . Can't wait to see your total harvest numbers!

yeah bro im getting exicited and some already have swallowed up most leaves even big fan leaves... i actually broke one top of the othe day doing a littke defol. and the stem was glued down into the cola... it bummes me out but WOWZA it was a great smoke.. i actully gave most to my bro in law and he took to a party and they all wanted to know what dispensery it came from

yeah bro im getting exicited and some already have swallowed up most leaves even big fan leaves... i actually broke one top of the othe day doing a littke defol. and the stem was glued down into the cola... it bummes me out but WOWZA it was a great smoke.. i actully gave most to my bro in law and he took to a party and they all wanted to know what dispensery it came from
Shit I thought "you won't make it to harvest your first 2 grows" . Looks like you've just knocked it out of the park man. Congrats. I'm really happy for you! It can be easy to get flustered and doubt yourself but you should be very proud of your first grow!

Shit I thought "you won't make it to harvest your first 2 grows" . Looks like you've just knocked it out of the park man. Congrats. I'm really happy for you! It can be easy to get flustered and doubt yourself but you should be very proud of your first grow!
thank you and thanks for talking me off the edge a FEW times
420-magazine-mobile992924494.jpg
this is what i broke

Yeah it may be time to start thinking flush. Depending on your desired effects

yeah i did just give straight water last night but being that i have 3 different strains they are all look different i think 6 of the 13 are about done

Dude that's gonna be a haul!!! Hahahaha I only wish I could be there to see the look on hydro store guys face when you show him those pics!!!! He's gonna shart his shorts so hardddd

DAAAMN Irondog, look at the size of those Cola's :jawdropper: I love the PS Cob and your plants too, can't wait to see what you pull from the remaining 12 ;D should be a hell of a party

been busy so havent been on well i chopped ended up with 347grams from 5 auto blueberry, 412 grams from 4 amnesia haze autos, and 312 from 4 northern light autos.... however the big colas from the amnesia haze that were bigger than tall cans around and tall have mold in the middle... wtf i live in the fucking desert where it rains maybe once a year and my humidity was hard to even get to 50%...

Back
Top Bottom