1000 watt, LST EARLY PEARL

sorry bout the delay something came up had to focus there for abit.
just wanted to show you how to block the big light from bugging you all day long. i dont know your situation so this might not help at all but oh well here goes i got a roll of thick black plastic and stapled up to the ceiling and went around the grow area with it not the best but it really helps.my setup is in a corner of my room the I-R block helps also.
tmpphpkr6f4P.jpg

also great for lights out time can still watch TV or a movie without distrubing the girls
tmpphpb0lmO51.jpg

hope this helps

well i took the scissors to em today and really got in there and cleaned up the bottoms of the branches this is something i've never done before so was a little scared to go to big on the chop but did it anyway also found some SEEDS trying to grow just white husk and not a lot of em, but damn ive never had that happen before,ill some more pics up soon !!!
take care folks :peace:

well heres a bunch of pics
1st right before transplant this has been in a 1 gallon pot for 4-5 months used as a mother plant for clones.
before_trans.jpg

20 minutes after transplant into 3 gallon pot much happier lady now into the closet !!!!!!
rebounded.jpg

under shot of one of the girls after thier trimming
cleaned_up.jpg

just some proud daddy shots of the girls
bigge.jpg

the other girl
biggy.jpg

this is on the end of a 2ft cola
2ft_cola.jpg

1-11.jpg

half a group shot
1698.jpg

ok im done for now lol thanks for looking hope you enjoyed em all !!!!!
121210.jpg

forgot 1 the other new girl in the stable if this all works out i'll have a trim job every 2 weeks from thanksgiving till mid january
before_trans_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom