My First Grow - 420 Autos - 1000 Watts

I sent in the troops . Thank bed farmer PW for offering your help!

I'm a noobie here but what I've read is you should be fine like PW said hit them with neem oil and make sure you wash your buds with n2o2 and you should be fine. But take care of the mites first so that it quits spreading

Neem or some are using isopropyl alcohol diluted to 9:1 or so will kill mites but won't harm the plants and its something most people have at home.

I have a thought I dog. Can you station the light in the center and not move it? It looks like what your concerned about is light stress which if you position the light as far from the high reaching colas as possible it should stop burning your trics. I'm pretty sure that's why they're disappearing.

But most importantly now that I see them again they look good to me! I know you're concerned but remember the plants can't really make new growth in flower and as it progresses it a normal to see yellowing or dying leaves.

Irondog, don't ever give up :circle-of-love: I can't even begin to understand how chaotic, tragic and painful your situation must be. It's only normal that you're experiencing shock. I think most good hearted people would be in a daze after such an event, and I'll be honest - seeing the events unfold on TV instilled sheer terror and panic in me, I wanted to cry...

I know you may be concerned about a few leaf issues and want to give it up.. but, take a step backwards and look at the sheer quantity - and by looking at the closeups, quality - that you've managed to produce on your very first run with autos. This grow is an OVERWHELMING success and you should be very proud of it. My heart is with you, Irondog.

Hey there Iron Dog. First off, my prayers are with you and your family. I live in southern California, and had a few friends that were there as well. Thankfully they all made it out, alive. Second, to me your plants look pretty good. And regardless of how this run turns out, you have the setup and making to grow top notch cannabis for a long time. Wish to have a setup(s) lol like that someday. Anyways, good luck man, subbed up to see these babies finish.

i acnt tell you ALL how much all this means to me all the help and well wish mean more than i can explain.. i have only been on this forum a few months but have been welcomed and helped withh every question ive had you are all super amazing people and im glad to be part of the 420 family... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart you are all awesome people.

You're a part of this community as well, given the nature of our ongoing activities for a lot of us this the only place we really feel comfortable. We have to take care of each other here. Always pass it forward.

Neem or some are using isopropyl alcohol diluted to 9:1 or so will kill mites but won't harm the plants and its something most people have at home.
pw do i spray all plants now or just the infected looking ones? or do i spray all plants as a preventitive deal? or would they already be on all plants? when you spray the whaole plant or just try to get the leaves

420-magazine-mobile1699750449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile42734092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1752316593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile365281265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile154197410.jpg

these are the one ive been worried about

Back
Top Bottom