1000 watt, LST EARLY PEARL

hey tunes420 glad ya stopped by,im just doing the 2 this go round im told there are more coming my way so ill just throw those under the 400 watt MH and veg em till these are done then hit em with the 1000 HPS.also got that blackberry kush seed im going to pop, fingers crossed i get a girl, if so ill make a mother out of her,cuz its some bomb smoke.going to transplant the girls tomorrow into bigger pots got a feeling im going to need them... :cool:

hope these are big enough
tmpphpBn3DIA.jpg

tmpphpQeedAd.jpg

grow babies grow

Wow nice, 1000 watts for veg and flowring is gonna be awsome. Some people told me 1000 watts for veg was overkill, I have only personally used 400, but your plants look like some shit you would see in a jungle lol. I would have to say that 1000 watts makes a difference. Your bud is gonna be so crystally at the end most likely with 1000watts for only 2 plants. Very cool, i'll be checking your grow out for ideas for the next, I love the parabolic and would get one in a second if i wasnt so terrified of a house fire, so I use a light restricting cool tube. + reps

Heya,

Oh yah, im just talking about if the bulb were to explode, hot shards of glass would come crashing down, but in a grow room there prolly isnt a whole lot to catch on fire. Some places you have to get your grow ok'd by the fire department in some cities, and they don't outlaw open reflectors, but they prefer you have them. I was thinking last night how much cool tubes suck, and if I were to spread tin foil or something non flamable on the ground, i could make the switch to the much superior parabolic. I would say a parabolic would be safe too, considering I switch to floros if I have to leave the house during the light cycle, and I my light scheduale coincides with when im home or not. With all the smoke alarms and fast access fire extinguishers I have around the grow, I should be safe.

wow that's a hell of a bong you got there : )

just some pics for comparison i see em so much i cant tell if they are growing i know you know what i mean....lol really i see em like 57 times a day its like a good car wreck you just cant stop looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:
tmpphp0iTLK5.jpg
the same plamt from the top
tmpphpeSjcjt.jpg

the sister
tmpphpF1ixM6.jpg

from the top
tmpphpHcAkIj.jpg

i know its only been six days since they flipped but i can see it when i post on here they are changing !!!!
have great day people catch ya soon

another baby has arrived lastnight a BIO-DIESEL clone was dropped off it will be going under the 125 cfl for at a month or so, was also told to expect the arrival of a handful of blueberry seeds very soon i guess they have been sitting for quite some time in a closet so fingers crossed they will produce some females for us, along with about 2 pd's of trim for more hash,also was able to borrow a hash press to make pucks from the last run of hash,quick report on the #1 hash it kicks major ass its some 1 hit hash from hell and we love it !!!!!!!! :rollit: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom