Fourth Times The Charm

Looks like Thursday will be the start of week 7 of flowering. Im right at the limit for needing the heater in the last weeks. Im guessing 10ish weeks to finish... that puts me into November ..... burr cold nights and days by then

LoL man rather you than me. If it's too cold I don't have will to do much :rofl: other than getting baked like a cookie

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Pat gets Hairy with a Gorilla
Oh the joys of living in the great white north... yeah man the cold get old quick. Just had a quick check on the girl's. All looks good, sick girl is looking better, but another fan crapped out WTF . i dont know what kind of fan to get now.... and of course the fucking cold, had to scrap frost off my window this morning and it only got to 12 c today. Check the low on the thermometer and it was down to 7 today . . . fuck me im gonna need that heater squeezed in

Maybe look at one of those upright type of fans? Or something you could dangle upside down so where the broken fan stood you can shove the heater in to help?
Not sure what to do.... this fan was strapped to the roof, i may strap my current fan in it spot and see what kind of room i muster up for that heater.... if i have to pull one girl, it wouldnt kill me, my bro likes very light weed. He ended up with all male this summer .

Update. Sick girl getting her color back

420-magazine-mobile1272437553.jpg

420-magazine-mobile215739804.jpg

And some frost pics

420-magazine-mobile330047019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1350590436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1723676787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1996494091.jpg

Group shot
420-magazine-mobile2013613010.jpg

This looks like it'll be a very devent yield bru I'm sure of it. The sick girl had greenies, you gave it too much alcohol :rofl:
She got too much feed, i shouldve known, she the shortest of the lot... shes prop'd up on a block thats six inchs high. Didnt want her to get shaded out.

Done a feed tonight. Everything seems to be going good. Weird thing is the one girl on the back wall got the nicest bud so far... much fatter then the rest. Both girls in the back have much thicker hairs, compared to the ones directly under the lights
Back row
420-magazine-mobile1413842052.jpg

420-magazine-mobile537234855.jpg

Secondary nuggets
420-magazine-mobile721124028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1505121058.jpg

Tops under the light
420-magazine-mobile115631580.jpg

Looking great Iti! Strange that the back buds are bigger, but I wouldn't complain at all :rofl: that booster sounds good to me at a 0-4-4 ratio. How many weeks you still got left or don't you really know?
The front 3 are topped or FIM'd, the rest are just left alone. Short girls at the front . . I have no idea i have left, im guessing 4 weeks to good. In laws visiting tomorrow... that means it time to pop some more beans.

Update...
Things are starting to swell up . got curious and had a look at the trics, and i was surprised by how much is clouded (mosly cloudy) and even some amber... but all the hairs are still white... just starting to see a scatter one turned red. Is this normal? I was under the assumption that once the pistols turn, the trichomes start to ripening

Its probably different with each strain.

Back
Top Bottom