Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

beautifle buds, i love them

blacturboteg420 said:
she is she is the tallest out of the two that i flowered at ten inches. shes is 5'5 now

i thought that they only double or triple while flowing?

yeah thats what i thought but i dunno this and the other one were flowered at around 10 inches and the biggest is like 55 and the smaller one about realy to harvest is like 31/2 foot so they are nice size now.. dunno

ok i need help realy quick.. the biggest plant that isnt ready to harvest for a lil while all the leaves on the lower half have gone limp are are dieing what the hell now its doint exaclty what my last root bound plant did ...

yes sir i vegged wiht 2 20watt flourals and the hps.. then flowered with just the hps light .. if u wait around a few mins im uploading some new pics

Well here is an update wiht pics probally the last ones of the good plant before harvest. and i will flower the other onea few more week if it does well. Hope you enjoy the show

Here is an look at both of them

gf5.JPG

Next i am going to show u the shitty plant before i show the good one . she is have some problems dunno what it is yet . i flushed her the other day and no change . but its werid the main cola is doing shitty but other colas are doing fine

MVC-004F_3689151.JPG

MVC-007F1.JPG

MVC-003F_6128531.JPG

Ok since that one is done time for the main attraction

MVC-002F_2212421.JPG

lastweek1_5250031.JPG

lastweek31.JPG

Well there they are hope u guys like the pics any help on the one not ready to be harvested would be cool peace:bong:

watering not really an issue just flushed her the other day and only water when the soil is dry . up and no i havent thought of foilage spray ill have to look for that maybe .. i just done see why its just the main cola the only thing i can think of is ph or it is not directly under the light

Back
Top Bottom