Pacific Northwest Outdoor Grow 2017

Ill try to get some decent pics later. But for real man not much room to work. Gotta go pull leafs etc and tie and train them over so they get some light. Thinking ima have them inside for the next 1.5months. And doing a triple harvest off of them since there height is so large and my room isnt small but not big enough to accommodate those monster girls. I have a 9ft plant in a 8ft tall room or so lmfao.....

Hasnt been that mild everyone I know is struggling with a green house. Mine collapsed had to pull all of them into the grow room

420-magazine-mobile1391073191.jpg
A few modifications and you should be able to get your girls back outside. Use some plumbers tape and 2x4 lumber strapped to your tee-post to lath down the plastic. Then take some bailing twine and do an X pattern over the plastic down to stakes in the ground, heck I have even seen guys tie them down with 5 gallon buckets full of water.
As for issues with my set up, not a one this year, though last year the wind would pop the plastic so hard I could literally hear it inside my house, this year, nothing but peace and quiet. All I did was tweet the design a little and so far it has done great, not even any popping from the wind.

what ever way you play it, I hope it all works out for you, would really suck to lose your crop this late in the game.

Sica, I'm surprised that any of it is still standing if the wind there was anything like we got today here in the armpit of southeastern Washington. Hurricane Maria has nothing on our winds! I can't even imagine what your house must be like right now. It's a jungle, baby!

OldGrower, your greenhouse is almost as amazing as your grow. I'd want to pull a La-Z-Boy inside and hang out in there. And ya CAN'T be that old if you were able to wheelbarrow all that topsoil from the drive to the greenhouse. My back hurts just thinking about it.

Ayyy seriously she's starting like dad wtf did you do with my garden. Wed spend so much time out there and I knew it wouldnt last moved all the girls indoors. Now I gotta tie and train them over

1st day in a week I have been able to open the doors and keep them open on the greenhouse. From what the wife is telling me, we are in for a week of perfect weather. YAY!
DSC_093113.jpg

my Raspberry Kush is finally starting to show her colors, those cold nights made that possible.
DSC_095120.jpg
DSC_095322.jpg
IMG_291017.jpg
IMG_290919.jpg

everything is starting to get nice and frosty and the girls are starting to pack on some weight. I would like to spend more time de-budding smaller buds and branches from the plants but most of my time is spent tying up branches that are bowing over and touching the plastic or just bowing over and blocking the light to other branches.

IMG_292116.jpg
IMG_291920.jpg
IMG_290814.jpg
DSC_095418.jpg
DSC_094016.jpg
DSC_093814.jpg
DSC_093511.jpg

I am guessing 2 more weeks and I should be ready to start doing my 1st cut on these girls. Hard to say with a solid week of sunshine and warm weather ahead but I am sticking to 2 weeks, 3 if they keep swelling.

enjoy the nice weather we are about to get, who knows how long it will last.

1st day in a week I have been able to open the doors and keep them open on the greenhouse. From what the wife is telling me, we are in for a week of perfect weather. YAY!
DSC_093113.jpg

my Raspberry Kush is finally starting to show her colors, those cold nights made that possible.
DSC_095120.jpg
DSC_095322.jpg
IMG_291017.jpg
IMG_290919.jpg

everything is starting to get nice and frosty and the girls are starting to pack on some weight. I would like to spend more time de-budding smaller buds and branches from the plants but most of my time is spent tying up branches that are bowing over and touching the plastic or just bowing over and blocking the light to other branches.

IMG_292116.jpg
IMG_291920.jpg
IMG_290814.jpg
DSC_095418.jpg
DSC_094016.jpg
DSC_093814.jpg
DSC_093511.jpg

I am guessing 2 more weeks and I should be ready to start doing my 1st cut on these girls. Hard to say with a solid week of sunshine and warm weather ahead but I am sticking to 2 weeks, 3 if they keep swelling.

enjoy the nice weather we are about to get, who knows how long it will last.
I'm starting to flush my outdoor upper 70s all next week two-week flush and mine are getting the shop .

forecast says no rain and nice weather for the next 10 days, I will start my chop in about 19 days so I should be able to get one more feeding in before I do my flush. I think I will be just fine so long as after 10 days we do not get 9 days of non-stop torrential rains. All in all compared to last years grow season this year has been very very mild

Tying up branches that are starting to flop over has become a full time job now. I knew it was bound to happen but it was still dissappointing when it happened this evening. I finally broke a branch. Guess I was just to rough with it while trying to re-tie it into a better location. On the bright side I gave her a rough trimming and hung her up to dry. Was a shame too because I believe they still have a little more weight to pack on before they are ready for harvest.
IMG_295014.jpg
IMG_295111.jpg

Harvest time is going to be a hoot this year, lots of nice big healthy buds :circle-of-love:

Damn good luck bro!! I moved all mine indoors and pulled and trimmed the one I did late in ground. Gl to everyone else out here. And yea the weatherman is a joke

Back
Top Bottom