My third time around but mightaswell be the first

yea that might help for the algae but ive never had a problem from algae so i never worried about it i mostly worry about these damn bugs i cant seem to get rid of

what's the verdict brother?

i'm moving your thread to journals in progress for now...
please let us know the outcome, hopefully you were able to get rid of the bugs!

also, we changed the method of posting photos, please check out the new photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

thanks and hope all is well in your world...;)

there doing awesome i switched the lights down to 16 off and 8 on and hopefully inna week or 2 i can cut them down. but my damn camera broke so i gotta buy a new 1 sometime soon or dig up an old one sumwere around here. there almost done but not quite yet. i think i got rid of most of the bugs. i'll dig up another camera n atleast get sum kinda picture on here soon before i chop em.

well both my cameras are broken and i dont have funds for a new 1. I do have lots more questions tho like can i turn the lights down even further then 16 off an 8 on to speed up the process anymore ? how far can u push it before they end up dieing ? i heard somewere that before u cut them if you put them inna box for solid darkness for 24 to 48 hours it makes them push out every bit of thc in the plant or atleast most of it. that justa rumor or is there sum truth ?

Sorry Zen, don't have an answer for ya,but maybe someone else has some knowledge on it? I've read about increasing darkness to speed up flowering a little but not by how much and I think I read they went 14 or 15 hours dark. I like the new setup! Maybe try a bug-bomb after this harvest to get rid of the bugs, I need to do the same thing. I have these very small flies, slightly larger than gnats. I use kneem oil but that's a pain. Good luck man!
:peace: :ganjamon:

neem didnt work so well for me. maybe i was doin it wrong or sumthin i dunno but i cut them down now and there hanging up and imma start some new ones soon after these dry if i ever find my damn memory card for my camera i can take some pics but there not that big and probly not gonna yeild much. i'll post tho when i bag it all up inna week or 2 i left the light off for 24 hours so they got 24 hours of darkness and it made em go crazy and pump out a buncha buds then they just about died before i lopped em down.

naw i didnt pull them early. they were already 5 months old and stunted is why i pulled them so i could start over with sumthing new and get sum better stuff. ive microwaved entirely tomuch of it and it smokes really well even nuked. i'll post how much i get out of these ones and how well it smokes and some pics if i ever find my damn camera

ok so out of my 5 5 month old plants i got just under 2 oz's all dryed up but its some of the dankest most chronic weed ever i wish i could post some pics of the froth but damn camera is still gone it smokes up sooooooooo nice n smooth too i think one is bubblegum.

i surely am especilly this stuff that smells like bubble gum and taste so good sucks i only got like 8 grams off it tho

Back
Top Bottom