My third time around but mightaswell be the first

The fan i got in back keeps the lights cool enough so that they dont burn and can grow right up against them. I added 3 more plants yesterday i'll post pics tomorrow after i get home. if i had no fan they would burn and be smoked without me in a couple hours lol. i think i'm going to move them out to a bigger space soon tho but i'm not sure if its going to matter or if i wanna top them again or just let em grow right up into the l.e.d.'s any ideas you guys got would be great thanks you guys are awesome!

I took a look at them today and 1 more turned female other 2 are unknowen. So thats 5 outta 8 sprouts thats female 1 died and other 2 are unknowen still. i'm kinda flabbergasted that this many have turned female since my last time around with seeds there was like 5 males n 1 female. heres a pic of em now

05-31-08_1740.jpg

Awesome dude! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Do you have 4' t12's/t8's up top alongside the LED's? I bet those things fill out further into bloom, and with more plants in there.. it can get warmer. But those LED;s should be cooler than fluorescents any day of the week huh?

i got the cheapo daylight bulbs from lowes and yea there the t 12 i think. yea i'm sure they will fill out very soon and i'm going to move them into a better place soon to grow taller. it does get very hot in there but the fan blowing on them keeps it cool enough to grow. yea the tubes get really hot and they will burn if i turn off the fan but a little moving air keeps the temps down allot. the led's i tried by themselves for a week and got nothing out of them and the plants started dieing untill i added the floro's and then they perked back up and started kickin ass so i'm gonna stay with both of em going and move them soon maybe.

Good luck Bro! I'm hoping that the floro's will add the missing wavelengths of light that I've heard is missing in LED's. Are you staying with this lighting the whole grow?

thanks bud yea i'm going to stay with these untill my 400 watt hps gets freed up and then i might switch them to that but fornow there doing excellent on these so i dont wanna mess with them to much. the led's have a very small range for wavelength specifically for plant growth but you need blue and red and its really hard to combine them both or so ive read on here. i've also wondered if its possible to make a multi-wavelength led bulb so you can get both spectrums u need out of it kinda like a full spec florescent but in a led.

You gonna trim that jungle or you just waitin' for it to burn down :cheesygrinsmiley:

They look great :cheesygrinsmiley:
lol
The fan i got in back keeps the lights cool enough so that they dont burn and can grow right up against them. I added 3 more plants yesterday i'll post pics tomorrow after i get home. if i had no fan they would burn and be smoked without me in a couple hours lol. i think i'm going to move them out to a bigger space soon tho but i'm not sure if its going to matter or if i wanna top them again or just let em grow right up into the l.e.d.'s any ideas you guys got would be great thanks you guys are awesome!

Hi i would get them into a bigger room if thats not possible i'd top or LST them so everything is level, as u still have a lot of growth and filling out thats going to happen in the coming weeks

WOW what a great set-up and results.

I am wondering if I could grow from start to finish in the aerogarden?

no unless u can make them plants grow less then 1 foot tall but i havent had a weed plant the grew short they were always huge in that thing thats why i moved them but i need to move them again. they grow some fucking awesome starts tho u cant really fuck shit up just plant to seeds and make sure its fulla water and feed it once every 2 weeks with the food it comes with and your growing. and yea i really gotta move them look at these things there growing up into the light and beyond. heres a couple pics

06-09-08_1347.jpg

the one thats about to start growing upside down

06-09-08_1348.jpg

yea and thats just 1 room i still got another 1 fulla buds waiting to get cut in a few more weeks to a month so i can put these oens in it but i'm not sure these are gonna last that long in the place there at

so its been awhile since ive posted sorry ive been kinda busy with work and building this new room. heres some new pics of there new home and there loving it very much except them damn bugs wont leave me alone. i'm keeping them under control tho.

07-31-08_1148.jpg

07-31-08_1151.jpg

heres the one branch that looks like a whole new tree coming out the side of the plant

07-31-08_1150.jpg

My first grow went more than 100 days, just because the conditions were crazy until I finally settled in and kept conditions relatively normal :) Hey you gotta give to too this plant, they are warriors that will take almost anything you send their way (in most cases anyway).

Cheers :)

well the reason there so old is because i purposly stunted them so i could take on some clones a friend gave me to bud out otherwise i would of been done with these and onto new ones by now. so i budded out thoes plants as fast as i could. i even put them on 8 hours light on and 16 off to speed up the budding process but it didnt help to much in speeding up that process just pissed them off and stressed em out more. so these ones are just gonna be left alone so they can grow on there own n not be forced anymore then they haveto now since there the only ones i got left aside from a bunch of seeds imma start up again soon.

as far as the bugs! an old timer told me that u boil some cheap chewing tobbacco in water. strain the water put it in a sprayer and use it on plant
as a pesticide <natural> ,,you dont want to be smoking the chemical pesticides..
i dont know if there are side effects from that but i keep my stuff natural/ organic....

yea most of the things i bought were natural oils but they didnt work so well or i'm just fuckin shit up summore probly

Back
Top Bottom