Pacific Northwest Outdoor Grow 2017

420-magazine-mobile129149059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851795685.jpg

There holding some moister getting in etc. But all I have

420-magazine-mobile129149059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851795685.jpg

There holding some moister getting in etc. But all I have
As long as the rains move on you should be fine!
Just make sure the plastic isn't resting on any of the buds!!! When it stops raining give them a shake to get any standing water off.
Do you have any serenade?

I dont just gave them a shake. Gonna have to move a couple more in and gotta get it lifted cause its bending my colas
Damn man, I know the feeling and I'm pulling for you!
Same thing happened to me last year!!!

420-magazine-mobile1600496927.jpg

Then the rain kept coming and It would pool up on the plastic and droop onto my buds. At least we only have a couple days of it!

You got it bro!

I would but I live 45mins from the nearest home depo lmfao its all messed up. It'll get figured. Fixing the main today so I can get my baby's so light again. Have 2 flowering plans going on 48hrs of darkness

I'm with Blazin Waffle. Pound some rebar, screed stakes, even 1/2" electrical conduit into the ground at an angle, and then slip some 1" PVC pipe over them to make a hoop. You could even bend the PVC under your tarp to get a good fit. Less than $20 to make two hoops and problem solved.

It looks like you're on the wet side of the state or I'd volunteer to come give you a hand.

I'm with Blazin Waffle. Pound some rebar, screed stakes, even 1/2" electrical conduit into the ground at an angle, and then slip some 1" PVC pipe over them to make a hoop. You could even bend the PVC under your tarp to get a good fit. Less than $20 to make two hoops and problem solved.

It looks like you're on the wet side of the state or I'd volunteer to come give you a hand.
Yea man im south of eugene a ways lol and I would but have no rebar or any more pipe. And sadly no funds atm. Waiting for something to come up theres always something

Glad to hear your GH held up BW Hopefully Sica is in the same boat, if not hopefully he can fix it easily enough. This was the 1st of many to come. Last yearI remember many nights when the plastic on my GH was popping so loud from the wind that I was sure it would be gone in the morning, fortunately it held. That is why this year I made modifications to last years version to beef things up.
One victory does not win the war, it is far from over. Lets all hope we have a mild fall.

Back
Top Bottom