Pacific Northwest Outdoor Grow 2017

Older grower whay did your green house run you? I live in oregon so rain is always around the corner.
Bought it at costco.. it is a carport that has been converted into a greenhouse.. I paid $299 for it. They are 10x20 and around 11 feet at the peak.. I own 3 of them, though my brother is using one of them for his grow.. you can get the same size at harbor freight for $199 but they are really cheap and not near as stable

How do they handle wind and rain that's so common in our area
420-magazine-mobile735521512.jpg

$89 on Amazon. And if you anchor it right, I'd say no issues with the storms we get around SW of PDX

Pretty much any type of cover will work here in oregon, heck my brother use to just use t-posts and string with plastic tossed over the top and it did ok so long as it did not get to windy. The one thing I would suggest though is once the rains start, make sure you have air circulation through your plants. It will not stop you from getting bud rot but it keeps it from showing up as early as if you have no air circulating.
As for the $89 Amazon POS save your money, if you must go cheap just buy some 3/4" PVC and build a hoop house and cover it with cheap home depot plastic. I had one of those cheap Amazon ones and trust me, they are crap. They do not last but they make great land fill filler.

Pretty much any type of cover will work here in oregon, heck my brother use to just use t-posts and string with plastic tossed over the top and it did ok so long as it did not get to windy. The one thing I would suggest though is once the rains start, make sure you have air circulation through your plants. It will not stop you from getting bud rot but it keeps it from showing up as early as if you have no air circulating.
As for the $89 Amazon POS save your money, if you must go cheap just buy some 3/4" PVC and build a hoop house and cover it with cheap home depot plastic. I had one of those cheap Amazon ones and trust me, they are crap. They do not last but they make great land fill filler.

Haha well let's hope my experience is a little better!
Thunderstorms tomorrow, guess we'll see

Thank you man. Man my girls are looking so happy with that lil bit of rain we had
Well I'm hoping summer just broke. Looks like lows are finally dropping into the 50s consistently!! Highs are staying in the 70s (for the most part)!!!
Going under 12hrs of light on the 25th, so shits about to hit overdrive!!!

Bout time fuck I was beginning to think my plants would never hit full bud. I'm starting to put on nugs but nothing like wed normally have about this time

Back
Top Bottom