The Anti-Journal Journal

Watered today, Chronies just getting plain water as they probably less than two weeks left:

0013621.JPG
0023465.JPG
0033310.JPG

Outside DQ and LJ both starting to show pistils so they going into Flower:

0111530.JPG
0121345.JPG
0131224.JPG
0141094.JPG

Do you have the weather for the outdoor girlz to finish?...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I am hoping, as really don't want to dig them up.....this year the way the weather has been, who the heck knows ;) :rofl::rofl:....typically though they do fine here as lots of folks grow outside in Oregon, but was part of the "test" for me to find out and hopefully not learn the hard way :rofl::rofl:.

Average according to Weather Channel, for what it is worth ;) :
October
65°
42°

But this year wouldn't be much of anything that would surprise me for weather, as it hasn't been "normal" very often.

Updated pics, still plugging along, thinking the Chronies (Blue Widow) be ready middle of the week next week (or the current plan anyway):

0013632.JPG
0023474.JPG

And the two outside girls (Dairy Queen and Lilac Jack) making more flowers and looking pretty good too:
0062542.JPG
0072368.JPG
0082141.JPG
0091917.JPG

I am hoping, as really don't want to dig them up.....this year the way the weather has been, who the heck knows ;) :rofl::rofl:....typically though they do fine here as lots of folks grow outside in Oregon, but was part of the "test" for me to find out and hopefully not learn the hard way :rofl::rofl:.

Average according to Weather Channel, for what it is worth ;) :

But this year wouldn't be much of anything that would surprise me for weather, as it hasn't been "normal" very often.

You get any frost?

You get any frost?

Not yet anyway, supposed to hit triple digits again tomorrow and then finally go back to the 80s for a high (more like "normal"), so they way the weather been this year maybe snow next week ;) :rofl:. We usually get snow at least once a year here in the valley, though it can do it for days in a row every few years too.

Harvested the Chronies yesterday, real curious to see what I will end up with for weight off those two plants (I can't even guess or anywhere in the ballpark). Time will tell once I get them dried and cured to RH I want, then I will find out.

I'll guess 9+1/2 zips :laughtwo:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I'd take that, though not sure it even close to that much....but what do I know as I'm new at this still ;) :rofl:...figure I should get more than the 1 1/2 zips I got off the Mother that was growing in a cabinet, as bigger spaces and bigger lights in theory anyway should be better ;)

Cut up and went into jars to cure today, didn't want to get them too dry as easier to take away moisture than adding it. So depends how close to dry they are but got just over 4 oz's, so around 2 oz a plant this go around. One Chronie in the cabinet is struggling, so can't up-pot it until that CRF is done flowering. So thinking being root bound hasn't helped at all, that and I need to learn to cut more of the lower stuff off before Flower so less popcorn and it focusing more on the tops might help finished quantity also. Still getting great smoke and the numbers per plant are slowly getting higher..... so all is good ;) :hippy::peace::tokin:

Be interesting to see what I get off the two outdoor experiment ones, will get some new pics up of them in a few days.

Chronie that was in my cabinet as a Mother (got too hot in there I think and couldn't go larger pot so root bound also maybe....so her and other plant that was with her not too happy) got one Clone to root off her I think (not sure yet ;) it's still small):

0082150.JPG

So put into bigger pot now and did some Stress Training on her (not sure if Low or High Stress ;) I'm not always gentle enough :rofl:) ....time will tell if she bounces back or gives up the ghost ;) :rofl::rofl: Will get some pics up in a couple days in new pot and all the training (was busy and didn't get pics after all that).

You should try to keep the night temps no more than 10 degrees lower. Especially since you lack headroom. You see - The bigger the difference between night and day temperature, the more the plants will stretch. And you really don't want them to do that. If I were you I would try to keep the night temps as close to the day temps as possible to keep the plants short.

Been getting cold at night and my low temp in boxes was 20 degrees cooler at night, don't think plants liked that so trying to keep my high and low temps closer to each other. Feel free to chime in if something obviously wrong, as like I said I'm still learning as I go. Always wanted to try and grow, and it's a good hobby if nothing else as I"m home 24/7 as I"m my Wife's caregiver, and lately with the way the world going I'd rather be with plants than people anyway ;) LOL

You should try to keep the night temps no more than 10 degrees lower. Especially since you lack headroom. You see - The bigger the difference between night and day temperature, the more the plants will stretch. And you really don't want them to do that. If I were you I would try to keep the night temps as close to the day temps as possible to keep the plants short.

I finally got the shed fixed up (insulation, walls/ceiling, floor with insulation under it) so have more room and headroom than before, though I still use my cabinets for small ones and for Veg when I'm using shed for Flower. Trying not to buy a AC for my shed, and may have to not grow in Winter if it too hard to keep temps where I want them w/o running up my power bill to the moon ;)....time will tell, kinda just going with the flow same as I try to do with life ;) :rofl::rofl:

That sounds great :) I'm flowering in a part of a shed too, well insulated, thick concrete floor and the entire room was basically built for growing. Makes it all a lot more fun

Pic of the cutting I took off the Chronie awhile back that might have made it (other one didn't root at all):
0062558.JPG

Got a crap load of seeds off of that Dairy Queen that was struggling and that Blueberry that turned out to be a male, as I had them quarantined in the house so decided to give breeding a whirl. Calling it Blue Blizzard I think, will use BZ for short in here....anyhow soaked a couple of them on the 15th and planted the next day, both trying to grow up to be a seedling ;) :rofl: :

0013654.JPG
0023494.JPG

Soaking a couple of seeds today, will more than likely start a new thread for those, but who knows with me as I change my mind a lot (with the wind so to speak) ;) :rofl::rofl:

:hippy::peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom