First Ever Indoor Grow: Moved Pots From Outdoors To In

50 mins decarbing at 70 degree Celsius and it's all dry. 24 grams of dried shake with a lot of dead pistols and nice trichs so going to put in 450 grams of butter.
Shake is in the freezer for half hour after decarbing then goes straight into coffee grinder then straight into boiling mix of butter + water.
From my experience when making hash on screens the quick transition from hot-cold-hot helps the potent stuff break free. It's my first time trying it with a butter recipe.

We had three miserable overcast cold days. Then it rained for over 24 hours straight so I was feeling generous and let the girls come inside.
The hedge hog is coming back too life!!! Bigger and meaner then before as well, I'm so happy thank you Mother Nature for correcting my fuck up.

420-magazine-mobile1013881770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926274162.jpg

I trimmed all the dead and damaged growth. Also found a premature hermi I'd stashed away in a shoebox last year.
I froze it all then put it through a coffee grinder and was surprise by the amount of golden coloured hash that built up in the coffee grinder. I put it all into a batch of butter.
I keep having requests for more baked goods from friends and family haha.

I'm still waiting for my scope to come via post... What do you guys think about these, I know they are a bit blurry but best I can do at the moment.

How far you guys think they are from harvest?
420-magazine-mobile607677440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776358724.jpg
420-magazine-mobile333443297.jpg

Little update-
My timer has gone too shit and the lights have been on 24/7 for atleast the last five days.... I bought some new scissors and thought I would test them out.
I know I've harvested this way early but it's only 1/4 of one of the plants and I got a lot of trim to make more butter!! .

I tried out the budwashing technique using three 5gal buckets.
1st bucket room temp water with bicarbonate soda and lemon juice.
2nd bucket hot water from the tap. (Not hot enough to burn my hand when I stick it in there)
3rd bucket cold water from the tap.
This is it after the wash and hang for about 4 hours.
420-magazine-mobile11622316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1571226845.jpg

It looks like some kind of hash plant because these trichomes are about 4-6x the size of a mature seed.
420-magazine-mobile652870611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1997703773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile186747080.jpg

Those aren't trichomes Gree- calyxes is the word. They may be pollinated. Easy to find out if you pull some open.
I couldn't really think of a clear answer to your previous question, sorry- plus been kind of busy. Seems like you're figuring it out though.

Those aren't trichomes Gree- calyxes is the word. They may be pollinated. Easy to find out if you pull some open.
I couldn't really think of a clear answer to your previous question, sorry- plus been kind of busy. Seems like you're figuring it out though.

Yeah of course calyxes lol, they definitely are not pollinated, I haven't found any trace of seeds at all and having only ever put plants outdoors before I have certainly grown my fair share of seedy buds.
I remember scoring some buds over a year ago that look very similar too these with huge swollen calyxes, I got a few seeds out of a oscar and mixed them in with my seed stash. I remember this guy telling me that those buds grew from half way through summer to the end of winter so over 2 and half seasons - 8 months :eek:

Still curing ;) Im going to a music festival this weekend and I'm going to take it with me, hopefully should be good for daytime smoking since it's not fully mature.

The plants are still outside and really filling up now :D

Still curing ;) Im going to a music festival this weekend and I'm going to take it with me, hopefully should be good for daytime smoking since it's not fully mature.

The plants are still outside and really filling up now :D

Let me know how the smoke is. I know toast is feeling a bit upset and not sure about washing his crop. Did you see a lot junk in the water after you washed?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom