Pacific Northwest Outdoor Grow 2017

Next year man im going for actually in ground plants only have one. And it was planted late July. And already giving a couple a run for there money that are in pots. So im excited to see what I can do in ground. I think I could get 2lb plants

I'm sure it can be im averaging bout a 1lb per plant in my pots now. Which are about 50gallons each. :/ note I usually will lose At least 2lbs to bud rot and last 2 or 3 years ive lost a min of one plant per out door grow.

Hard to believe these plants still have 3 to 4 more weeks to go from the look of the pistols. I do think part of the reason they are at the stage they appear to be is because of all the heat we had plus having low humidity air blown across them as much as they have had.
Here is a few pictures from the garden as of 9-9-2017
IMG_275218.jpg
IMG_275019.jpg
IMG_275317.jpg
IMG_275719.jpg
IMG_273521.jpg
IMG_274218.jpg
IMG_274218.jpg
IMG_274418.jpg
IMG_274919.jpg

still hard to get an idea of exactly how the garden is doing but my guess is that in a week or two I should be able to get some very nice pictures of the colas though what I have noticed is that it is hard to take pictures from below the colas and get good pictures. I will have to drag out the ladder for the next photo shoot
IMG_276020.jpg
IMG_275815.jpg
IMG_275916.jpg
IMG_276121.jpg

What does your exhaust fan do for you in the greenhouse? Does it help to keep the mositer down?
And heat.

The hot air carries more moisture with it. It also rises to the top of the greenhouse. If you have good circulation and exhaust, you can grow year round if you have a greenhouse heater

Photography is not my strong suit but here are a few pictures from today in the greenhouse.
IMG_287811.jpg

if you notice the PVC pipe behind the buds, that is because the buds were pressed against the roof of the greenhouse and by propping the PVC against the roof it gave me just enough clearance for my buds.
IMG_287412.jpg
IMG_287312.jpg
IMG_285314.jpg
IMG_285114.jpg

It is an ongoing battle going through and cutting out branches which will not produce quality buds. The buds are between quarter size to 1/2 dollar size, so what I have been doing is cutting any flowers that are smaller than a dime out. Also if the branch as a whole does not have at least 3 or more buds the size of a quarter, it is coming out also.
I spend about an hour per day during the week cutting buds and branches out, then on Sat. and Sun. I spend 4 to 6 hours doing it.

hope everyone had a great weekend, if your in Oregon, get ready, the rain she is a coming!

OG... wow! I just read through this journal and I'm so stoked for you. What an awesome grow! Ya done good. :)
I can imagine how good it smells in your greenhouse on a warm day. With the rains coming and the days getting shorter your girls are going to go into high gear to get those flowers grown. You're going to see explosive bud growth over the next several weeks. Woo Hoo!
That first post though! LOL. I almost went catatonic. haha

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom