Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

Sweet bro looks like you'll get a good yield of those girls. They should really start putting on bulk weight now. Gonna be nice to watch them fatten over the next couple weeks. Keep up the good work. :peace:

thanks bro yeah they are looking nice i need to take a pic of the girl on the right she is startin to fatten out but still has those messed up leaves but she stills standing strong so hopefully she will be good

well was bored and stoned so i thouhgi would add a few more pics they are coming right along .. :goof:
MVC-002F1.JPG

MVC-005F1.JPG

yeah bro....lookin like they're fattening up quite nicely.

Thanks blazin .. they are coing around and soon there will be pics finally of the plant on the right once its back to heath and fills out a lil more its a few weeks behind the other plant.. damn this is a long grow lol

Well like alwasy bored and though i would add a few more pics i would say the count down for the one plant is at like 2 weeks now i cant wait.
Here is one of the colas this one is gettin nice and fat now .. i had to tie it so it stayed under the light becasue it was weightin the stem down and leanin over lol :goof:

MVC-009F_728711.JPG

And here i finally decide to put a pic of the big girl up she is at a height of 5'5 and i flowered at 10 inches i still cant get over that .. she is way behind than the other plant but we will see how she progresses.

MVC-003F2.JPG

Keep up the great work!!! Cant wait to see the finished product

Thanks P420 and Brett and yeah i cant wait to see the final product the top plant will be done in about 2 weeks shes fillin out nicely pistisl changin colors now and full of trichomes. and the big one wont be done for a few more week after that she is far behind:allgood:

yeah salty six weeks it took foever to preflower so it has been on 12/12 for longer than 6 weeks but yeah i have 2 weeks left on the one plant and then a few more on the other i had lightin problem form the start and they messed wiht the plants alot so they have been behind sechulde the whole time

Damn lookin good bro that one is getting nice and fat and I'm sure that the other will do it's thing when it's ready. Keep up the good work. :peace:

thanks bro glad to see u around we have been missin u.. fuckin she is startin to fatten out nice i had to tie her up because she was weighin down the stean and not sittin directy under the light and yeah the other one is startin to fill out finally so hopefully she will have some fat colas too

Thanks Man i wish i could get some pics up but i cant upload them to the gallery and my camera is being stupid . But they are getttin better and better each day i say thanksgiving day will be harvest day for the smaller one and then i will let the other one go a few more weeks and fatten up and finsih flowerin:smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom