Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

yeah i laugh when i look at mine and then urs ha mine has bee flowerin for like triple what yours has been and mines not even a 1/3 its size lol :goof: its good thought mines no special strain just some good bag seed

LOL its all good tho. I know you'll come out with something good. Yours is just more sativaish with loads of strech. Yeah and mine is a fat strain, plus special nutes.

yeah i didnt use much neuts just some ferts every so often nothing special.and yeah i think i should get something good keep the fingers crosed well off the work i go .. pics coming later peace

well here they are they smallest one is a lil over 4 1/2 foot and the taller one on the right is about 5 foot plus now ..

uhiuhui1.JPG

MVC-012S38.JPG

MVC-011S39.JPG

MVC-010S_3010261.JPG

MVC-008S_2065391.JPG

MVC-004S_860941.JPG

there u go hope u enjoy :allgood:

thanks bro ... and yeah man i had problems in the start off because i used a hps for veg and it dwarfed it.. not many leaves or anything i flowerd at 5 weeks 10 incehs i clipped onthe 4th week.. they are now to my eye level and im 5'7 .. so its over 5 foot.. thats what i always thouhg they just doulble from what i learn they almost tripple if not more sometimes.. and its no specail strain.. just some good seeds i found in some nugs..

dayum Turbo...those are absolutely beautiful. I know we don't care about leaves...but man they look so healthy.

Congrats...and keep it growin strong bruh... :headbanger:

thanks bro.. yeah they do look healthy i cant wait to see the results i am startin to worry about the main cola on the right plant its lookin werid

Damn bro your girls are looking friggin great. Frosty as hell too. Congrats. Amazing how well they are turning out with thier rough start. Some determined plants. Too bad you didn't get any clones, cause that looks like it's going to be some great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom