Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

Thanks man.. im glad i can share what i see now wiht this cam i will get a better one some day but its doig the job .. i love how they are doing and they just keep gettin bigger i think its about that time it just starts to get fat :goof:

just thouhg i would add a few pics
Here the first main cola

MVC-001S35.JPG

and here is the second one
MVC-002S40.JPG

the other colas on the other plant arent as developed yet ill get more pics soon

ok well today is going to be a big update :goof: bored and stoned and felt like takin alot of pics so hope u enjoy. :peace:

Well here is an over look of both of the ladies
kjjkjjk11.JPG

The next pics are a few of the colas on the plant on the left
MVC-004S_9933061.JPG

othercolas11.JPG

MVC-003S41.JPG

colas11.JPG

Well damn didnt get it all on the same page well the other pics are on the page before this dont forget to look lol :tommy:

Sorry about the quality of this one but this kinda shows u the pistisl all up and down the main stems. they arent that far apart either. so hope fully i get big buds lol

MVC-003S40.JPG

And this is a picture of the other plant on the right it is totally a different strain she was a late bloomer , she has very skinny leaves and long pistils and she is still going up cant wait to see how she fills up

othercolas2.JPG

well there u have it time to go play some xbox and blaze another L and how u guys like :allgood:

Looking good Dub-ill. Imagine having bud cheaper than mine! :goof:

Yeah, but see I'm growing my own too, so really they cancel eachother out.

Back
Top Bottom