Second Times the Charm

Lookin good man.

Wy do you have moe than 1 plant in a container.its too late now the root system has been established already but you should not do that.Ever heard of root bound? It is when plants grow in a container and the roots run out of grow space and start strangling each other.

urdedpal said:
Wy do you have moe than 1 plant in a container.its too late now the root system has been established already but you should not do that.Ever heard of root bound? It is when plants grow in a container and the roots run out of grow space and start strangling each other.

Yea but the container is over 2 feet deep...much deeper than regular pots...it's hard to see from the pics i posted...but i'm trying to keep them a bit smaller and hopefully there shouldn't be a prob...(hopefully)

snugglefunked said:
looks great man!! if you're gonna top or fim you should do it soon... or now...

I do want to try either of the methods...do you guys think the plants are ready for this already or should i wait a little while longer? Also is there any difference between topping and the FIM technique...because i heard you can get up to 8 tops from the FIM technique...Pls let me know

K guys...i want to harvest around mid april....Now i want to try to top atleast one plant...but after i top can i put it into flowering or does it have to veg for a while after?

let me know what you think is the best method to produce most buds by mid april.(i'm going home to antigua after this semester is done for summer then back in sept)

btw i just got some organic fert called "Monster Buds" which apparently is suppose to be really good for making new bud sites etc. (according to them)

anyways let me know what u guys think as usual

Peace manG

well.....i havn't updated in a while...just got back from a break...

anyways....the plants are doing niocee...1 was a male so i chopped it...did start using the SCROG method but won't be using it to it's full effect (time is the devil)

anyways here are a few pics from day 31 of the grow (4 days flowering)...it's currently day 41 and they are starting to develop hairs etc... will try to take new pics tmorrow and upload as well

Here are all of em' including the male in the middle...unfortunately Ali had ballz but Jodi and Kali are still going strong (beta version 1.0 is also flowering now as well...(u will see what i'm talkikng about tomorrow)

IMG_25441.jpg

This was the tallest one..which i chopped...i tied it over so it was growing mainly sideways across the grid...with branches growing upwards (but you can't see the string in this pic)

IMG_25461.jpg

as always...whatcha think?

nice dude... i see what you mean by you doing scrog... i can see how that'd work... but i just still don't see a point with a plant growing perfectly straight up...

Lookin good man, I hope this scrog works out, I haven't seen one all the way through.

k i've got quite a few pics today....hoping u guys will like em...

anyways it's day 41...2 weeks into flowering and i have some good news and some bad...... the good is that they have gotten quite bushy/large recently and just started devloping hairs etc. but the bad news is one of them had 2 or 3 pollen sacs on it...so i plucked them off...

right now i'm thinking if the hermie doesn't get out of control i will prune off all of the pollen sacks...to prevent pollination...but i can't just throw it out...otherwise it would be like wasting the light/energy i used to grow them (afterall i already chopped one)

anyways less talk...more pics :cool:

this is a group shot with beta version 1.0 in the foreground

IMG_25471.jpg

this is a close up of beta...she doesn't want to do anything but flower...so i just threw her back into flowering again and she's developing some nice buds with loads of trichs

IMG_25502.jpg

this is Jodi...she is short but FATTTT...:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_25551.jpg

this is another of Jodi from the side showing how she is growing sideways
IMG_25621.jpg

this is Kali from the side
IMG_25591.jpg

group pic with both Kali and Jodi tied over

IMG_25601.jpg

i just added 2 more 4 foot flouro tubes into the grow room so right now there is a 400watt hps...and 4x4foot flouro tubes

so yea let me know what you guys think :allgood:

PEACE
Dre

k i have some sick pics of today for the database:

day 20 of flowering

entrance.....gauges and beta bent over....
IMG_25922.jpg

side buds recieving direct light....an lovin it
IMG_25932.jpg

side buds and main cola at back
IMG_25981.jpg

this is such a f*%king trippy pic...i don't know how this happened but
IMG_26011.jpg

Jodi's side buds
IMG_26021.jpg

i'm really amazed at their progress now....they r starting to bud nicely with no apparent deficiencies or problems in sight

looks good:allgood:

hey eyeless im new and all but ive heard that using tin foil as reflection is a fire hazard and what do others say to this? U are using tin foil are u not-i want to know because i hope u dont get a fire and i hope to grow soon

well using the dull side of the foil isn't very bad...as it doesn't create hot-spots like the most reflective side... I'm not sure how much of a fire hazard either of them directly are but the foil can pose a hazard to the plants themselves (hotspots can burn them rather than your house down).

So i've been using the dull side as i can't find mylar anywhere...and nope...no fire concerns yet...knock on wood

Back
Top Bottom