Fourth Times The Charm

Nice work, Itibiti.

Girls look great and good pictures too. I like that.

I'll look for the chop shots when the time comes.

Peace, Hyena

Nice work, Itibiti.

Girls look great and good pictures too. I like that.

I'll look for the chop shots when the time comes.

Peace, Hyena
Thanks hyena
Everyone got red hairs on the go, some are done now, but ill wait on the all the girls are done then chop and trim everything, then dry and get ready for my seedling. They are not looking the best, sèe if i can nurse the along.

Couple of crappy pics zoomed in with my phone all the way

420-magazine-mobile1780539624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1988175554.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049709826.jpg

Quick update.

Just water again this will make it 3 full drinks of just water. Ill be chopping down starting Friday night. These girls are gonna be hitting week 11 of flowering Thursday, quite a long flowering time.

So just to put some superstition in the mix. Its an old saying that you don't harvest anything on the waning moon. It was about your veggies and your firewood/lumber. And of course this stuck in my head so full moon Saturday night.... chop chop chop

Couple of pics
420-magazine-mobile1334081483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile964860644.jpg

Looking great bud, exciting times ahead. The 2 month cure is killer though, I currently curing and don't think I'll get there before sampling
I won't be able to do 2 months cure, that's for sure. Ill be at it as soon as it's dry.

Just put loop on a top bud of a girl that has all red hairs.... mostly cloud and clear, don't see any amber on the main part of the bud. Hope this isn't some type of 100 day flowering strain I got here. Lots of deep purple coming out on some of the other girls now.

That looks decent man, did you do a bud wash or just going plain Jane?
Thanks justin
Ill just be plain Jane them.. my tent is pretty clean, filters on the inlet and i usually wipe down the floor each time I water, shouldn't be much dirt or dust.

Well all is done... I'm pretty happy overall, i finally got a good crop. 263 is the total.
420-magazine-mobile1711799758.jpg

Thanks everyone for following and helping, couldn't done it with out some help on here.
Check out my next journal and follow along. It's gonna be a time. Ill end off with a couple of more pics.
420-magazine-mobile14613241.jpg

420-magazine-mobile663625133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1463742590.jpg

Thanks again

Well done bro!!

Peace, Hyena

That's some nice looking buds right there. Congratulations. A job well done

Back
Top Bottom