Second Times the Charm

yea i'm not quite sure what made it/makes them split into multiple colas...:hmmmm: if somoene knows pls let me know

but the plants were only vegged for around 25 days and i tied them down across the grid before i flowered. If they were not tied they might have been just over a foot tall before flowering (guess).

When they started to bud...i let them grow out...until yesterday when i had to tie them down extensively to prevent them from out growing their space

Thx all 4 the comments :headbanger:

Urdedpal said:
Got one in my grow dude.
Those plants look so fuckin good.
Your pretty good at this.Looks awesome.

Hey urdz what happened to your cam??
Man i'm disappointed...lol i wanted to see the progress of those sick ass white buds...oh well...atleast let us know how they smoke and taste..:adore:

aight these pics were from yesterday...about 2 weeks left of flowering...

Kali will be done before Jodi i believe....Seems like Kali's top cola is still going while her side buds are slowing down...:hmmmm: (couldn't get much pics of her)

Jodi is beefing up quite nicely... and may need 2-3 weeks more :Rasta:

so i got quite a few pics...get a blunt an check em out :joint:

This is walking up to the new grow area (which is also the old grow area)

DSC014761.JPG

Open that shit up and we see....Kali and her main cola that split into 4. Next to her are a few burnt leaves that i moved down and away from Jodi

DSC014791.JPG

this is around the back of the backside of the grow (Jodi and her buds)
DSC015152.JPG

closing in to her side buds
DSC015181.JPG

DSC015042.JPG

main
DSC015132.JPG

now for a few close ups

Jodi's Main cola
jodifrost1.JPG

jodimain1.JPG

side buds growing off Jodi's main cola
jodimaincolasidebud1.JPG

Jodi and a nearby side bud
jodimainside1.JPG

side bud
jodiside1.JPG

jodisidebud_4796931.JPG

aight so we r nearly done this grow...just a few weeks left...lets see how it turns out

PEACE :Rasta:

Thats amazing, can't wait till the final weigh in!

thank all....I can't wait for the final weigh in myself

I clipped a bud off beta 1.0 to see how potent she is this time around

Also if anyone has any suggestions for the last week or 2 of flowering please let me know
(some ppl leave lights off completely....some shorten light cycle...) I know i have to start flushing and i stopped nutes but any tips to either increase potency or yield in the last few weeks is greatly appreciated.

thx
Dre

Lookin good!!

IMHO, Eyeless1, you're more than a couple of weeks from harvest there. I know pics can be deceiving, but I don't see any ambure hairs there at all. The plants are looking great, and the buds are getting really big and frosty though. Keep up the good work.
Vin

vintner said:
IMHO, Eyeless1, you're more than a couple of weeks from harvest there. I know pics can be deceiving, but I don't see any ambure hairs there at all. The plants are looking great, and the buds are getting really big and frosty though. Keep up the good work.
Vin

Vin Jodi is weeks away....she just doesn't want to stop...

Kali on the other hand has about 60-70% brown hairs. I didn't get to take any close up pics of her because the side she is on but i think she is giving up soon. Her main cola split in 4 and is still growing upwards fairly quickly but the side buds look to be pretty much finished.....i think i might pick the side buds if they don't grow much more and let the main cola do her thing (she seems more indica that Jodi)

Jodi could need up to 3-4 more weeks :hmmmm: and i'm leaving in a month.......................why does this happen...might be forced to take an oz or 2 with me :Rasta:

regardless look forward to an outdoor grow in the CARIBBEAN this summer... :headbanger:
If anyone has suggestions on a few good tropical strians that do well in heat etc. Pls let me know

:allgood: all

well u know what....due to time constraints etc. i decided to chop some tops of side buds today....4 were from Kali and 1 was from Jodi...

i only cut the top-most bud off of some side growth as they seemed to be ready.

here are the plants after
DSC015681.JPG

DSC015651.JPG

DSC015631.JPG

here r the buds right after chopping
DSC015711.JPG

DSC015751.JPG

crystaaal1.JPG

after trimming a bit
DSC015871.JPG

2 of the smallest ones...
hanging1.JPG

These were pretty much the smalleat buds that seemed to be finished (hairs turned brown). I decided to chop becuase my term is almost over and i'm leaving soon. I also weighed them for fun (while they r still wet)...they were all total to around 50g largest bud was 16.5g (top side bud)

anyways i'll be growing and harvesting until the end of term

look out 4 more pics
:headbanger:

eyeless1 said:
yea i'm not quite sure what made it/makes them split into multiple colas...:hmmmm: if somoene knows pls let me know

now i'm pretty sure the cola split due to heat....it's kinda of cool actually...maybe even a good thing.... i wonder if this could increase yeild :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom