Second Times the Charm

Tinfoil can work, Mylar, Emergency camping blankets, they all do about the same. In my opinion, its not worth it, use white plastic or paint walls white. You loose 50% of your lumens for every foot you go away from the light, so how much light do you think is actually reflecting of walls and back to the plant after refelection, and disspersion. Just my opinion, I have tried most methods and gone with white plastic as the winner. Plus its black backing detours fungus and mold growth.

If anyone has a light meter I would love to see the dfference between a mylar room, and white room.

k it's day 51 and i've got some updates....BUDDDD

yes that and a horror story...yesterday while tying one of Jodi's branches the string got caught in the fan somehow and the fan sucked that shit in and ripped that whole side top off!!!! i jus kinda stood there...:passitleft:

anyways had to move the light today....had to learn the hard way as some of the leaves got a little burnt...(atleast now i know my boundaries :smokin3: )

oh yea i finally got my housemates sick hi res cam to take close bud shots (soon to come)

anywayzz..

this is jodi a bit tied over:
jodi1.JPG

this is Jodi's massive fan leaves...sometimes i wonder if i should cut one of two for better light underneath
DSC010831.JPG

Here u can see Jodi's stem from middle left of pic growing towards top right
DSC010892.JPG

This is Kali's main cola:
DSC010911.JPG

Kali1.JPG

couldn't really get around to the side buds for now but will do that soon

PEACE :allgood:

Dre :Rasta:

day 55 28 days flowering.. gettin ah bit frostay :cool:

Jodi mid section and trichs
jodimiddle1.JPG

kali undergrowth
undergrowth2.JPG

buddd
kali_8371881.JPG

ruler + Kali main cola
DSC011271.JPG

DSC011281.JPG

side growth
DSC011492.JPG

DSC011522.JPG

they seem to be doing really well.. all leaves are lush green still...still waiting anxiously to see the final product and yield

feedback is always welcome

:headbanger: :allgood:

Looks like all is well bro. Keep up the great work.

Lord Jebus said:
Tinfoil can work, Mylar, Emergency camping blankets, they all do about the same. In my opinion, its not worth it, use white plastic or paint walls white. You loose 50% of your lumens for every foot you go away from the light, so how much light do you think is actually reflecting of walls and back to the plant after refelection, and disspersion. Just my opinion, I have tried most methods and gone with white plastic as the winner. Plus its black backing detours fungus and mold growth.

If anyone has a light meter I would love to see the dfference between a mylar room, and white room.
I agree here. I use 8mm black and white sheet myself. Its durable, easy to clean and inexpencive. Not to mention I have to squint when I go into the room.

where did u get the sheets? i tried to find some mylar but it i couldn't find it around here...i also tried to order online...but shipping was just ridiculous..

i would actually like to get rid of the foil at some point in the future

nice plants. looking really really good

LoOks beeeeeautifuL

more pics today.... man the plants r living right in my room now....they r in my face all day....u know i gottA take some pics :smokin3:

this is Kali's main cola
DSC012052.JPG

kalimaincola1.JPG

Kali's side budage
kali_5804501.JPG

kalisidebuds1.JPG

This is Jodi (her main cola at back and one of her side buds at front)
DSC012061.JPG

yea just a few pics i thought id share

peace :bong:

wow...this is a massive update...sorry to any dial uppers

aight so it's day 64 of the grow...37 days flowering now..about 29 since showing sex....it's nearly the last push... before some bomb ass organic homegrown :grinjoint:

this is Jodi's main cola
DSC012891.JPG

DSC013091.JPG

jodibudd1.JPG

Jodi and some side buds
DSC013262.JPG

jodisidebud1.JPG

Kali and some of her side buds
DSC012811.JPG

DSC012732.JPG

DSC013001.JPG

kalisidebusd1.JPG

Kali's long thick main cola
DSC013011.JPG

DSC012991.JPG

Kali and beta 1.0
DSC013173.JPG

this is a group pic (some nice fat ass budzzz)
DSC013132.JPG

I recently placed a flouro bulb between the plants so the undergrowth gets more light
DSC012981.JPG

Yeaaayuh :Rasta:

Thats looking so sweet...cant wait to see how the bud turns out.:cool:

niiiiiiiiiiiice budz

quick up date for yesterday...

One of the pllants main cola split into 4 smaller ones now for some reason :hmmmm:

Jodi and mountain dew (the colour in this pic is a bit messed up):
DSC013432.JPG

group
DSC013481.JPG

Jodi Budzz
DSC013531.JPG

DSC013571.JPG

Kali Cola
DSC013631.JPG

k here u can see the 4 separate tops from Kali's main cola
kali4tops1.JPG

wanted to post and see if any of you guys ever seen colas splitting before

let me know :Rasta:

what causes the cola to spilt into multiples? how could you cause it to have more bud sites?

the plants look awesome!! how tall did you let them get before putting them into flowering?

Back
Top Bottom