Fourth Times The Charm

All girl doing good. Hairs coming fast and furious. These girls needed a drink tonight, 1 liter of water each... man going through h2o.
So i moved some girls around.. 2 girls are moved to the back and the rest are spread evenly under the lights.

Bad girls... at the back of the room

420-magazine-mobile1738308761.jpg

The other cast
420-magazine-mobile850347865.jpg

420-magazine-mobile944102909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1572901924.jpg

420-magazine-mobile897314358.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1940260709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile386105350.jpg

Group shot ....CHESSE .
420-magazine-mobile2099940074.jpg

Iti

Iti keeping that light above the plants like a boss bro. LoL in all honesty I can never hold a light like that and still take a photo with my other hand and not have the photo come out blurry as curry. My hands shake too much, small tiny shakes but you won't believe how frustrating taking photos can be bru

Mad skillz pat.

So to update. Girls looking good. Some nice long hairs coming out, Wish i knew what strain it was. Trimmed a couple of fan leaves to let some light down through. The 2 girls in the back got some big fans on da go. Then there is the FIM girls which 2 worked and the other one just when like i topped her. And the others i just left alone. They got some nice trunks on them already

Fim1
420-magazine-mobile1959178133.jpg

Fim2
420-magazine-mobile1695004096.jpg

Topped
420-magazine-mobile137578148.jpg

Steady pat
420-magazine-mobile456205243.jpg

So i just checked on the girls and they are ready for a feed. But ive noticed that my fan has a vibration coming from it. It seems one one girl is affected by it, she is just steady shaking. Will this have any negative effects?

Probably not (might even be beneficial unless it's too strong) but what you changed sounds like was right move, a little movement\shimmy\ twitching is great, swaying back and forth inches ...not so good. ;)

Probably not (might even be beneficial unless it's too strong) but what you changed sounds like was right move, a little movement\shimmy\ twitching is great, swaying back and forth inches ...not so good. ;)
Yeah even when it was oscillating both girls at the end of each oscillation were getting pounded. I just dont want hermies on my hands again. Gonna have to find something to do with this fan.

Yeah even when it was oscillating both girls at the end of each oscillation were getting pounded. I just dont want hermies on my hands again. Gonna have to find something to do with this fan.

I'm honestly pounding the shit out of my girls with more air than I should (sort of out of options to prevent some of it), and thus far just some wind burn, no hermie action yet thank god (crosses fingers). I can finally rearrange for less air pounding after next couple days when one of the girls will be harvested though and I have some more room. Funny how small a 2x4x7 tent seems after you have 2 grown plants, lights, couple of fans,etc in there.

I'm honestly pounding the shit out of my girls with more air than I should (sort of out of options to prevent some of it), and thus far just some wind burn, no hermie action yet thank god (crosses fingers). I can finally rearrange for less air pounding after next couple days when one of the girls will be harvested though and I have some more room. Funny how small a 2x4x7 tent seems after you have 2 grown plants, lights, couple of fans,etc in there.
I know about space... im in a 4x4x6 and jammed pack. Im gonna raise my lights again tonight, get a wider coverage.

So i got down and started checking for nuts today.... i seen a suspect last night, when and checked tonight sure enough GD hermie nuts on a couple of girls. Not sure what to do... start picking nuts every night or just pull out the hermies, but i also suspect they all with be hermies eventuality.... FML

So i got down a s dirt tonight... got my lights adjusted again... then off to combing for nuts... i started with suspect number 1, lots of nuts maybe picked of 10 +, then suspect 2... just one nut sack. Then i checked the rest and everyone else is clear so far....

Now do i put the one thats hermied the most? And keep an eye on the other ones?

Everyone handles 2 liters of water tonight.... thristy.... lol pasted right out

Iti

So ive been keeping an eye on the 2 girls that hermied on me. Just found suspect nut on 1 girl, and half a dozen on the other girl. Other than that lots of buds forming. Seeing a small amount of nurt burn on the very tip of a couple of leaves, feed tomorrow so ill keep the fertilizer a little less.

This was last night
420-magazine-mobile1774831084.jpg

Iti

So ive been keeping an eye on the 2 girls that hermied on me. Just found suspect nut on 1 girl, and half a dozen on the other girl. Other than that lots of buds forming. Seeing a small amount of nurt burn on the very tip of a couple of leaves, feed tomorrow so ill keep the fertilizer a little less.

This was last night
420-magazine-mobile1774831084.jpg

Iti

Even thought a little nurt burn, they are still look nice:yummy:

Everyone got a feed today, and some trimming on a few, mostly under growth and a few fans. Didn't find any nuts on the hermie today, and the rest of the girls are looking good.

420-magazine-mobile158640517.jpg

420-magazine-mobile202633044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile883729458.jpg

Iti

And group shot
420-magazine-mobile92276422.jpg

And my girl outside sleeping.... shhhhh
420-magazine-mobile1250231034.jpg

Day 21 of flower.

Checked on the girl's. Found one nut on the hermie.... checking for pods is getting old already . everyone looks good i move the untopped girls to there own row and shorter girls to the front. Purple pics tonight . didnt want to do the whole light thing.

420-magazine-mobile1483010757.jpg

Looking in the window .
420-magazine-mobile1396625534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom