Fourth Times The Charm

Girls looking good
420-magazine-mobile1083310592.jpg

Only 2 in the solo cups not up
iti

420-magazine-mobile767067602.jpg

A few days old this photo Iti but this is how far I have my 700w above the girl :thumb: looking good in here bru
Yeah. I've got a short tent, so I gotta minimize any stretch. Pretty much gotta flirt with light burn once they stretch from flowering.

Iti

Speaking of fans and wally... that black fan looks like the one I got at wally as well, honeywell vortex something or other, not actually using it atm (it's my back up). I did pick up an extra clip on this week (cheap mainstay) but decided to actually start using it cause my ladies got so much bush going on that I can't cut I figured the more air the better (with-in reason). lol

LoL dude you won't believe this but my fan hit the shit literally the same day as yours :rofl::rofl: then the day right after that my other bru who stays down the road had his fan also go out, so he stole his son's fan :rofl: looking good man

Lol that's hairlous

Speaking of fans and wally... that black fan looks like the one I got at wally as well, honeywell vortex something or other, not actually using it atm (it's my back up). I did pick up an extra clip on this week (cheap mainstay) but decided to actually start using it cause my ladies got so much bush going on that I can't cut I figured the more air the better (with-in reason). lol

I got that black fan at bed bath and beyond... tornado...im sure it's a Honeywell with a different sticker. It's a good fan, not quite, but I've had it 4 years. Of course it'll probably crap out now .

Iti

Nice bro they starting to take off now, sweet node spacing also :party:
That's the plan. Keep those node tight... lol they dont have much choice with the height of the light. Can't wait to get lst ... i hate how they all don't grow the same rate. Got one little girl that's way behind the rest .

Too tight though seems a pain in the ass though (leaves on top one another etc)... or so I've experienced thus far, clearly there is nice balance to find between big gaps and literally right on top one another. ;)

I've been finding cheapo wally-world 1-2$ for 100 long pipecleaners\fluffy sticks from the arts and crafts isle work almost as good if not better than the coated garden wire, or string. The wire though is good for base stem or really thick branches when just starting (hold exact position better), the soft pipes for everywhere else, seem about as good and easier to make minor adjustments I've been finding. /2cents

Too tight though seems a pain in the ass though (leaves on top one another etc)... or so I've experienced thus far, clearly there is nice balance to find between big gaps and literally right on top one

Yeah I've had some stumpy Bush's, but this does some stretching during flowering. Last time they jumped more than double in height.... I had my light 8 inches from the the top of the tent at the end and the tallest girl was 7 inches from the light
iti

Actually I would aim for as tight node spacing as possible. When you flip the nodes will increase with the stretch meaning you want them as stacked as possible. Some strains stack nice others are a bit lanky. The more nodes you can stack, the longer your colas will be in the end.
I'm not into tall skinny girls . it's crazy how they stretch. I didn't really notice till I was chopping last time... where I topped each girl was pushed way above where I topped her at.

Back
Top Bottom