Fourth Times The Charm

Girls are coming along just fine. Got another drink today and each girl that had a forth node got FIM... I'm interested what the fim will be like compared to topping. I also raised my light a couple of clicks.

420-magazine-mobile1943044094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1285432923.jpg

When can I transplant the girls in solo cups ? Last time I had the in solo cups for a long time...waiting for autos to finish.

Another question... I just been using just one light, I have another that I was going to put in when I start to flower. Should I have both light going now or wait till flip time?

If they can handle the light then add it bro :party: I prefer topping instead of fim, the whole FIM thing got about because they made a boo boo, think the topping looks a bit cleaner but lets see how they respond. Is there roots showing at the bottom already??
I'll probably get that light set up the weekend. We had our 3 weeks of warm weather, nights are getting cool again now so I can get away with the increased temps.

The FIM is looking okay so far, nice under growth going now too... This is the biggest girl . .

420-magazine-mobile762345438.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1609475792.jpg

So I'm about the 3 weeks in... can start with some fertilizer?? I'll be just using Neptune harvest fish fertilizer and seaweed, and Neptune harvest kelp. I'll probably start with a 1/4 strength kelp to start.

I'm also looking for an organic bloom boost...any ideas? I might keep some banana and orange peels and make them into ashes with the bbq

The girls are looking good. Flat out with work now so I'll get a better update soon. FIM's are looking okay... time will tell
Yeah around\after day 21 you can start with nutes if you want (if you know you have hot soil you can probably wait a little longer), like you said start at 25% the first time or two and see how the plant reacts. Can't comment on the interesting types of nutrients.
Thanks knight. I don't think there's any nutes in hp promix. (What im using) I'll be giving 1/4 strength next watering. I've doing lots of googling about organic sources of n-p-k... fruit peels look like a good source for bloom boost.
Here's a link to check out

N-P-K Value of Everything

The girls are looking good. Flat out with work now so I'll get a better update soon. FIM's are looking okay... time will tell

Thanks knight. I don't think there's any nutes in hp promix. (What im using) I'll be giving 1/4 strength next watering. I've doing lots of googling about organic sources of n-p-k... fruit peels look like a good source for bloom boost.
Here's a link to check out

N-P-K Value of Everything

Good point, I forgot you're using promix.

Bro I feed calmag from the get go in the coco. I am looking at your girl now, looking a bit curly and clawing. When last did you check the pH runoff on that girl?? Should give us a good base to start off to eliminate possible problems

I haven't checked any ph run off. I got my ph set last crop so I've been doing the same this time. I know it's probably a no-no but I ph down with vinegar 1ml per liter. And all the girls are getting the same water. It all new promix hp soil. It been hot the last few days, 30 c with the lights on

Some strains are just more full of it brother. If you can try and check what it is. Also what your ph is going into the girl. We don't always want to assume that it is a deficiency, start with knowing the basics and eliminate from there. LoL and also just go buy some pH down it is literally not even $10 :rofl: bloody cheapy
I ph my water to 6.5, I'll have to look for some ph down. Worst thing is theres only one hydro shop in town, and it's shady as fuck, so I avoid it as much as possible. Also it the same beans as last crop (bag seed)

I get you bro. You arrive at the shop and there are peeps sitting around watching....makes you think wtf is that the rozzers... Just waiting to bust you or like follow you home or some shit. Makes me nervous also. Usually I take a good look around the hydro shop to see what everyone is doing. Small place at some bloke's house but always just be on the lookout. I have now tried letting my pH drift the full range of 5.5 to 6.5
Lol the hydro shop is just a run down house on the corner of a notorious bad neighbour. I think I might check online first .

So time for a good update... I may start rambling . ..

All the girls got a drink today. I started some much needed lst today as well. Just pulled Down the big fans to let the light in . . All is looking good except for that one . I haven't even checked anything yet I'll just let her be for now. I sort of remember getting aggressive water once and spilling water all over a couple of the girls...

Anyways....heres all my girls. The solos will be transplanted tomorrow. And some of the FIMs are looking interesting

420-magazine-mobile1476701092.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1839447618.jpg

420-magazine-mobile294462717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1194744678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1723044473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1339401921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile473330949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1555727859.jpg

Iti

Hot here again .... girl taking it nicely. I transplanted the 2 solo this evening. Everyone else got a feed. 5l of feed between 6 girls, the other 2 transplants will get a feed tomorrow, to keep everyone on the same schedule.

420-magazine-mobile947743918.jpg

420-magazine-mobile713216535.jpg

Can't wait to see this sucker full of green .

Looking great Iti! I would say give it another week or so before flipping as those girls on the right seem a bit smaller, the other ones are very nice! :passitleft: if you wanted to flip now then it is possible but we want this tent stacked with buds you know what I'm saying
Thanks pat
I'll be flipping them sometime this week. Everyone has had a full strength feed and looking good. I've been surprised with the smell already, haven't had that on my other grows. Also got led glasses coming and a good loop, less purple pics .

Back
Top Bottom