Second Times the Charm

shavosgrrl said:
heat? how so?:hmmmm:

well since plants adapt to their parent conditions...my plants tried to stop growing vertically because of the heat above...

i believe this caused the cola to split (without actually burning it) in the plants attempt to grow outwards rather than upwards...Also the buds that were closest to the light and the most burnt are also the fattest buds because of this

They got really fat and stopped growing upwards...when i moved the grow space and the light a bit higher they began to grow upwards again

disclaimer: this is eyeless' hypothesis on plant growth and applied temps..lololol..this is by no means fact and as such should not be interpreted as 100% factual :headbanger:

i went to do some pruning.... Jodi's budz r turning purple.... this is pretty sahweeet

went and took some final pics of Jodi's budz before the harvest!!!!

trying to show the purplish tinge to the budz
jodicloseuppurple1.JPG

One of Jodi's fattt side budz going purple
jodibudzabitpurple1.JPG

the hps light makes it kinda hard to see tha purple

looks like some real dank stuff, congrats

guys we gonna have a harvest...roll ya j....light ya blunts......:Rasta: just in time for 4/20

the babies r nearly finished + i'm leaving soon
so i'm gonna go grab the cam and start clipping
check in later 4 the pics
Dre

aight...so i'm stoked...the harvest went well...nice fat ass buds...much better than thought when they were stuck in the grow room...
heres are a few select pics of the FINAL harvest from 2nd grow...i can't believe how much better this grow turned out to the last

anyways
this was the girls after slight clipping
DSC016591.JPG

These r some of Kali's side buds (i harvested about 5 of them already), i started to purple them hard in the last 2 weeks and it was an interesting result...with more trichs

DSC016981.JPG

DSC016991.JPG

DSC017021.JPG

DSC017051.JPG

This is Kali's fattt main cola
DSC017081.JPG

this is Jodi's buds
DSC016771.JPG

Jodi's big asss main cola
DSC017112.JPG

awesome harvest... looks like some good stuff

Those buds are huge! looks really sweet! and just in time for 420 yea yea! wicked grow man, too bad you didn't have more space.

peace

K i just got back to canada... u'll never believe what i found

budz21.JPG

yup...mad CURED budz!!!! hmmmmmmmm :Rasta: (a few ozs from last grow)

i just thought i would bring back this journal to show the final cured product.
The smoke is really amazing...i wish i had more AK-47 as most of it is done already. anyways hope u guys enjoi the pics

crystal_valley1.JPG

frosted11.JPG

high_grade1.JPG

scenic1.JPG

close_up11.JPG

:allgood:

it's been a good month since i've had any smoke, and i have a long 3 months ahead of me for not smoking, but as soon as i can, i'm gettin down on some, you should throw me a welcome back half? :) nice grow man, awesome buds

Back
Top Bottom