Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

thanks guys .. i cant really get a picture of them yet but some trichomes are showing up :goof: but yeah they are coming along nicely i cant wait to see how they fill out more :allgood:

well thought i would take some pics today and the two i took came out damn well for having a 1.6 mega pixle cam lol just a couple colas from the one that is gettin fatter the other one is still going up .. its about 5 foot now hope she stops soon lol

MVC-004S_1816271.JPG

MVC-001S_5874801.JPG

hope u enjoy :allgood:

thanks man... she is lookin very nice i think also.. she is lookin like somer really good bud . i looked at the calander and its lookin like its in its last 4 weeks of flowerin :goof:

Well thought i would add a few more pics just a few pics of some colas .
sorry for the galre but was trying to get a pic of some trichomes they are there just kinda hard to see there are some startin out on the leaves

MVC-007S44.JPG

MVC-008S45.JPG

Looking good Teg.

Nice looking length on those colas b. Looks like that's gonna be some real nice bud. Congrats and keep up the great work bro. Can't wait to see them start fattening up. :biggrin:

well i thought i would give a lil update well i smoke this blunt then tonight will be puttin up pics after work.. well i think the plant on the right finally stoped she is over 5 foot not and i flowered at 10 inches its amazing.. and then the plant on the right is just gettin fatter and fatter and more trichomes are showing up :allgood:

She is looking damn nice. Seems she likes you. Maybe you'll get lucky and score. LOL. Can't wait to see some harvest pics.

Back
Top Bottom