Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

thanks bro yeah she is lookin great gettin nice and fat .. i am going to keep a close eye on theplant on the right shes lookin a lil lanky dunnoo .. hopefully she is fine

any new pictures man? I'm gonna get more pictures tomorrow mine are budding everywhere now, but still no five footers though B. she's a monster dude can't wait to see you harvest.

sorry bro i was away for the weekend.. fri sat and just got back home from a 14 hour drive... fuckin ill take pics soons.. they are doing great. lookin fatter and fattter every time i look at them and ur right they are monsters lol especally i still cant belive i flowered at 10 inches

hell yeah thats crazy i though they doulbe these have done 100 times more than that lol i love it .. dunno how much i will yeild i dont think alot but enought

Ok well im only putin up one pic for right now im lazy and stoned as hell just took it just thought i would show u how the ladies are since i havent put a pic up in a while

MVC-020F_5013251.JPG

Thanks bro.. yeah its looking like serious stuff lol.. i have read trichomes didnt show up tell later not long after the pistils showed and it started to get some weight on it , it was allready covered

Yeah P420 that's what I'm saying looks like a tasy well producing strain. Too bad it won't live on. You've done some good work teg congrats

thanks guys im still holdin out of pics thought most of these pics are of the plant on the left i am waitin for the one on the right to fatten out a lil.. i would love to clone maybe next time :allgood:

Well thought i would add a few more pics.. still a lil disapointed and concerned wiht the plant on the right she looks good but some spots are diein off and she isnt really fillin out.. she is standin strong but some of her leafs are dieing but dunno hope all is well wiht her .. and hope she pull through.. well here they are hope u enjoy :peace:

MVC-020F_5468211.JPG

this nug right here is about 8-10 inches long and starting to get nice and fat

MVC-023F1.JPG

MVC-022F1.JPG

Nice work man, read the whole thread today. Gratz on pullin through on the lighting issues, I'm glad i could read it in your thread so when i start my first grow hopefully that is one less thing that i have to worrie about fuckin up. . . cant wait to see the awsome bag seed bud all dried and ripped out of the 4' steam roller. . . we had a 5' bong back home, always a good time. Keep up the great work man!!! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom