Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

yeah i should have been alot sooner but problems in the start and then too forever to show its sex so they have been behind the whole time but i must say good timing and i cant wait

good luck Teg....can't wait to see the harvest!

hm let me think they vegged for 5 weeks and flowered for like ten once done .. they took like 2 weeks to pre flower . so they are like 3 and a half month old

thats awsome good luck with getting pics uploaded

The gallery hasn't been working for you? Working fine for me. Quit making up excuses and gimme some pics!!! lol

^^ Ditto!! :)

yeah me and P420 couldnt put pics up tell yesterday i put a smaple nug of the first harvest up yesterday. well i finally got some pics this is the last week tell harvest for one and the other one is still lookin a lil weird

We will start of with the first plant the one i have no clue what is going on wiht her she hasnt gotten any worse and has been just like this for like 3 weeks now doest seem to be gettin worse

dsfdsaf1.JPG

And now time for the main attraction she will be ready wihtin a week or so or once most the pistils are ready which is close.here are some pics of some lower nugs and the main colas

lastweek21.JPG

lastweek4.JPG

lastweek11.JPG

MVC-005F_3356841.JPG

Hope u enjoy:bong:

Its normal for a few leaves to die off. She is just limp because of the strech. The buds will stay pretty skinny but long. She looks pretty normal a bit on the tallside tho.

Back
Top Bottom