Grnwzrds 2nd Closet Northern Lights Grow, 315W CMH In Coco

Love standup mate,Billy Connelly is a favourite and if your into non family stuff Jim Jefferies can't be beat.Plants are looking amazing as well:)
Hey Black Thumbs, love Billy he is insanely funny. Jim is also pretty funny did you watch his series called Legit? Such a shame there was only two seasons but a great show that he produced. :passitleft:

Hopefully they drop the whole bogan hunters crap, houseos is good, kinda get the vibe they stole a lot of their ideas from Trailer Park Boys though, fat pizza was freakin hilarious, man i used to wait all week to watch it on sbs :rofl: did you ever see swift and shift couriers? that wasn't bad either :)

Hey Black Thumbs, love Billy he is insanely funny. Jim is also pretty funny did you watch his series called Legit? Such a shame there was only two seasons but a great show that he produced. :passitleft:

Na mate never seen it but will search for it over the weekend,can't get enough of his humour.He came here the end of last year but of coarse I was away

Yeah swift couriers is my dream job. Love it. I have everything any of them have ever made. Shazza is pretty hot in real life, you seen her modelling? Wowsa. .

Yeah swift couriers is my dream job. Love it. I have everything any of them have ever made. Shazza is pretty hot in real life, you seen her modelling? Wowsa. .

Same here mate, got them all on either dvd or bluray ;) fat pizza I downloaded like 15 years ago lol, Shazza is a stunner, even Vanessa is freakin hot in real life, wouldn't think it with that dog ugly face she always pulls :rofl:

you guys watch Have You Been Paiying attention? You see glen robbins
on there still pushing the russel coit DVD's hahahaha.

Japanese power ranger? have to look into that.

im a big rickky gervais fan. Extras was fucking brilliant.

Got a couple of shots from the flower cupboard.

WP_20170507_17_31_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20170507_17_31_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20170507_17_31_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20170507_17_32_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20170507_17_32_17_Pro.jpg

Chugging along. Hopefully they start putting some weight on soon. ;)

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom