Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

thank u Sebring i looked at those pics and thought to my self damn i need a new pic it seems just in a few days it just keeps going up.. i love it so most def more pics shortly :allgood:

Well here she is almost 3 weeks of flower and now the pistils on the one on the left are showin up every where but the one on the right still isnt doing that much . since the last pic i had to move the light up about another 6 inches or so , so she still is going up :allgood:
MVC-026F1.JPG

damn thats cool i uplaod pics and no one even says shit thats cool .. well anyways will put a pic up in the next day or two.. and finally :goof: the other "lady" showed so i am the proud owner of twins lol

I swore I responded to this. Sorry b. They are looking great. Congrats on the 2 fems. I new it would happen for you. :biggrin: A little bit of the NDW juju running around the site. lol Congrats again bro I knew you could do it. :allgood:

thanks bro i thouhg they were going to be both females becasue how long it took to show and the male showed the first week.. i cant wait to see buds form this time.. its still shootin up and just want it to get fat :goof:

so i have a question... its 4 weeks into flowerin ..and the pistils are just showin up alot now.. do u think i will flowerin longer than 8 weeks?

Yeah, sorry to say man but those eight weeks start when she shows, not when you start the 12/12 lighting. That lapsed time in the flowering lighting but without any pistils is actually considered pre-flowering not flowering. So, you still have 8 weeks dude.

And bro clean out your PM mailbox. Can't send you messages.

o yeah is that so ... didnt really know that learn something new everday so ur sayin it preflowerd for 4 weeks then it finally showed it pistils.. so now it has 8 weeks left? :hmmmm:

im tryin bro... this where i got to last time and it said goodbye... i got to see pistisl this time im trying to see buds form.. thant for the help guys.. time to go to work :jerkit:

How they doing today TEG. I'm thinking I want to switch mine to flower today, just don't know the mix for the water. :peace: No PIXS

well just got my lazy ass out of bed and the lights come on at 2 so i will be takin some pics around the 2 oclock mark.. but last night they were lookin nice nice.. they just keep gettin bigger and b igger

Back
Top Bottom