Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

Let's face it, we've all already forgotten.. :goof:
Oh and Carp and NDW4M, radio was around when you guys were young? That's amazing. :laughtwo:

well heres a lil update.. 2 weeks into flowerin today no signs yet .. that would be nice if they were all females the male showed up like the first weeks or so for me the last few times.. they are a lil over a foot tall very nice and healty now that i am in flowerin and getttin bushy. and they are a nice color from the grow room being like 78 degrees. i will be tryin to get a cam soon :allgood:

the computer that i am using now the kids whos it is is great at comptures but if it donesnt get online he will still be takin this computer so that is why i havnet got him over here. i might be a week or soo with out net but if that is so i will have tons of pics when i get back wiht the net and a cam

i will keep in touch if i leave for the week or so.. and no i will not have dial up screw that like carp said fuck dial up...lol excuss my frech.. i willl get cable net..

well finally got some pictures last time i posted one was when they were very little first few weeks of veg and they were horrible from the lighting well they are back on the right path doing a lil slow thought 3 weeks into flowerin today and no much activity
MVC-009F1.JPG

MVC-012F1.JPG

well there they are please enjoy :allgood:

thank u man.. they have been a pain in the ass this time.. they looked like shit tell i clipped them and put them into flowerin im just pissed that its so far into flowerin and not much is going on i dont get it.. the male showed up like the first week . i would bet these are female .. well i dont want to jinx myself . but they are just takin forever

I got a good feeling you've got a couple nice ladies there, at least one. I'll be praying for females for you again bro. Good luck!
Peace P420

Hell yeah b they are looking great!! What a huge change since the last pics. :biggrin:

I'm sure they are females. Just taking longer because of the huge growth spurt since being switched to flowering. I'm sure they will show soon. Little white hairs will be popping out left and right any day now. :allgood:

thanks Ndw4m yeah i know a huge change but i sure as hell hope to see pistils soon gettin tired of waitin.. i hope they are both females i would be preatty happy about that :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom