Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah good plan that will work out better. I still thik these ones are going to be alright. They'll catch up.

dunno man not saying im a pro grower but if u saw theses u would probally laugh :goof: :laughtwo: and think i had never done it before .. but like i said i did clip them and they are getttin busher but shit they still need staw to hold them up

That sucks. Do you have any air blowing on them. Might help to strengthen the wimps up j/k. lol

Damn. Don't know what else to say. How about your water what's the PH. Extreem PH (either way too high or way too low) can stop the plants from absorbing certain nutes that help in development.

ok that is the one thing i dont know about the grow the ph level of the water but i have done the same thing before fill a few gallons up and let it sit out so all the chlroine and shit gets out.. dunno bro hopefully one i put it into flowerin they will get better

You should pick up a ph test kit. They are only a few bucks at home depot. Look in the pool supply area. Letting it sit out helps with the chlorine but does nothing for the PH. Could be part of your prob. I'd give that a shot. My PH here is pretty good but a little alkaline, so I adjust it. I use vinegar myself, but probably should use a real PH adjuster, I just like the vinegar because it seems to have something in it that helps stop the algae from growing in my hydro res. I don't know if there is anything to that but it seems to work so I use it lol.

sounds good i think i got ph test paper at my work ill check ill also go to home depot but i still say its from no blue spectrum in the hps

Oh I agree, but getting the PH straightened out if it is off should help it catch back up.

It's all gonna work out I'm sure.. I'm grabbing one of those test kits though.

i havent really keep up wiht this , this time because my roommate moved out.. and took his camera .

But i will give you an update anyways.. today i switched into flowerin they are about 10-12 inches high(lack of blue specturm light during veg) . but any ways they hopefully will at least get a lil something off of them .. :goof:

You'll get something, then you'll drive your ass down here, and smoke me the fuck out. We'll share harvest's.. :grinjoint:

you mean up there .. and sure why not ill be there drew ull be matchin though :goof:

so 2nd day of flowering and wow they perked up so much leaves standing higher then plants for some dwarfs they r lookin better

the last one was nice just not sucessful .,.. the last one was so beatiful though and so big.. i just want to try my own product for once.. they are fillin out nicely for how small they are and i like the closet so much better than the lil closet i had it in my room is complety dark and no light can get in at all. so hope fully ill know the sex in the next week or so

Fuck yeah man that's great. But unlike Carp I'm not so forgiving about the pix, I need pix. lol

lol thanks guys trust me i will have a came for at least final pics and if there is a harvest. i think i found a roommate so i should be back to normal and be able to spend money lol yes.... i will make up for it Ndw4m .. please forgive me

The mind isn't quite what it was in the "old days". lol And no I won't forgive you b420 not ever, I will probably forget though I'm a bit tore up right now.

Back
Top Bottom