Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

oooo I'm getting one of those bulbs for my next grow. My HPS is a 400 so it would work perfect. And be oh so much better than my flouros. That way I can have my flouros for my mother plant at some point. Woohoo $40 is so much better than spending another $200. Thanks Smokey. :biggrin:

hell yeah man when i saw that i was like damn that is cool.. and o yeah every one i added 1 2 foot floural to the plants so maybe i will get some better reslults soon..

yeah thats all i really want because they have strected alot becasue the hps is so far away and lack of blue spectrum..and i want it a lil stronger before clippin

yo what up im here grow still on just had to pic up shift at my jobs because my roomate mommy and daddy made him move back home.. fuckkin dickhead .. anyways and they grow is a disapoint ment the lack of blue spectrum in the hps has just made the plants grow mad slow and not formin fast .. its healthy and all about 8inches high but just been made busy to take pics

No worries B420 take care of your business and we'll be waiting whenever your ready.

On the grow..no way you could move your flouros back in there huh?

i moved them in last week it seem a lil better not much though .. dunno ill probally just keep the runts flower them and see what happend :allgood:

ps and thanks guys

Fish tanks are great for clones. Really keeps the humidity in there which is great for clones. Just make sure that if you are going to keep them in there after they root that you get plenty of ait in there otherwise you'll have problems.

Still waiting on pics b420. lol

my roomate took his digital camera
but here a lil up date the biggest one is like a foot and the shortest one is like 6 iches :goof: see what i mean no blue spectrum they grow like shit.i said fuck it and keep them and going to just flower them see if i get anything.. but anyways i clipped them last week and it seems to be doing better fillin out a lil more but the main leaves are diein and the leaves that caugt up from me trimmin are takin over.. becasue the fan leaves were so small one again becasue the lack of blue specturm

so game plan for next grow.. 3 weeks of my flourals.. clip them on 3 weeks let it sit for a few days switch to the hps then on the 4-5 week flower them :allgood:

Yeah good plan that will work out better. I still thik these ones are going to be alright. They'll catch up.

im very disapointed but fuckin trial and error i hate it lol... but yes i hope i get a lil something off of it start flowerin this week so ill know soon just not the yeild i was lookin for especailly with stupid drout but what ever ill get it down one of these days :allgood:

and thanks P420

Back
Top Bottom